7

It was almost immediately that his mouth changed. And then he felt the pain. I hope the five minutes run out fast.

I just wish he gets paralyzed temporarily in order to not decay away.

Recovery girl should be able to fix this.

I drop my mask and draw my fans. Of course the hand I stole is for my hero costume. Not for this. In one quick motions, as he screams in pain, I make a strong gust of wind as he flies out of bounds. Midnight says I won. I wanted to end this fight as fast as possible. I can't bear to witness this. So I rush over.

"Get Recovery Girl fast! " I shout as the small woman appears.

She kisses his hand as his whimpering dies down.

I feel so guilty. I should have been more careful. But. He's okay. He's going to be alright.

The mouth changes back to normal as he looks up at me. He slowly sits up and let's out a sigh.

"So that's what you meant. Your body has a special defense mechanism so the quirk doesn't kill you. And I'm assuming that due to the way your mouth is, to anyone else, you would die immediately" he says.

"I was doing my best to avoid you ya know. You seem to be quick on your feet. I'm sorry you didn't advance to the next round" I say as we head to the bleachers.

I didn't realize it at first until a hand landed on my shoulder.

"That was impressive. I see this is the one you want to have on your side. I'll inform your teacher" a voice said from behind us.

I look back and remember my mask is down.

"Oh. Hello Loki. Ive been watching you. I knew you were here since you walked through that entrance. You came here looking for me, didn't you? " I ask as he grins.

"Why of course. It's hard to mistake that mouth of yours. When you get to chose your hero name. Make it Mileena. I want you to live up to her name" he says as Monoma and I look at him.

"I could do that. I was planning on that anyways. You should hear what RBIs dumbass wants to make his. Phantom Thief" I say with a smile as Loki chuckles lightly.

"My my. You make it seem like that's a bad name. He has a copy quirk. It actually fits. I'm surprised you even knew I was alive"

"Oh. You are? I saw you at the local food store analyzing cereal. I could tell by your face structure. I was picking up something for my mother that day" I explain as his eyes narrow.

"So you two are smart at what surrounds you. Interesting. I'm going to find a serum to insert the same defense mechanism into Monoma here. Once you two officially work for me, I'll get killing license for the both of you" Loki says as Shinsou and Izuku start their fight.

I almost assumed Shinsou would win. But he didn't. Izuku managed to overcome the hypnosis and fight back. Shinsou ended up out of bounds as I just nod a little.

"Figured. He has one for all" I state as Monoma looks at me.

"He has what now? " he asks.

"You heard me. One for all. Same power as All Might's. Probably related or took on his power. For now don't mention this to anyone else. Imagine if a villain found out" I say as I go to grab my bag. I left it with Bakugou when arriving. For some reason I have a weird ass feeling he protected the fuck outta it for me.

Denki or any other's have the ability to forget things, and I bet they would have left the bag.

Once I retrieve it I say a small thanks as he points to my mouth.

"Better not bite be when we fight. No offense but I know that once you bite your hunger takes over and I don't want to die during this. Aside from that. I feel, no I know we will fight. Bring it. Just don't bite" he says.

I'm surprised. He usually yells.

I head back to my spot as the rest of the fights go on. I place my hand relic on my face with a smirk.

This will be fun.