A/N

SA MENTION
Sorry!! Again!! But update!! Still taking ideas and I'm working on the next story!!! It'll be smut, so if you don't like smut, VERY SORRY!! It will most likely be trans husk since I've made that headcannon and just cannot write with it/I'm obsessed with it! Also I'm seeing a lot of things relating to the consent in my other one shot. And I trust you guys and you all are a very big part of my life and your support is so appreciated so I felt comfortable to say this. I guess this is a vent but I feel safe saying this. When I had my first girlfriend, consent was a huge thing for us. We would sext a lot and do sexual things while on the phone and due to that consent was a big thing. We always would ask before, during and after if we both are/were sure. That was a very thoughtful thing for me, in my early years, before my ex was kids who would make extremely sexual jokes even after being told not to. Kids who would try to kiss me without consent. Kids trying to grab me. A lot of things. So her asking me a lot has and will always be a big thing for me, despite us both being teens still and teens then, she was very sweet and caring and knew better. I will never say it to her (since I am at the bottom of the society food chain and she's at the top) but I still do love her and her love has stuck with me all these years. I would enjoy to not bring this up after this and to not be shared outside of my book. I know its not smart to post here and then say to not spread it, but I trust you all and expect you to respect that. But on that note, I love you all, hope to see recommendations in the comments and hope you all have a wonderful rest of your morning/day/night!

350 words