~fathers day~

Heyyyy ,  okay so this is trans husk au but not human trans au !   Also please tell me if you guys would like another book about husk and his daughter remeeting in hell !!  Also this isn't gonna be huskerdust , sorry but I've had this sitting in my notes app since I started this book so . Might add some huskdust (hopefully)

Husks pov
Today was one of the days I dreaded .   My third least favorite day of the year . But luckily Alastor likes me enough to let me have the day off . Let me wander around the city . Or just sleep . Mainly sleep .

Angel also knew about me not liking Father's Day due to the fact I had a daughter and sadly lost her when she was quite young .

On any regular day I'd wake up to Angel gone and a note . On this day , Father's Day , I'd wake up to him gone , a note and a bottle of alcohol .

But this year I woke up to alcohol , a note and flowers . He never got me flowers . Not only Flowers's but also a Father's Day card that were attached to the flowers .

I decided to read the card . It wasn't from Angel . It was from someone I hadn't seen in years . Malia .

Angels pov (going back in time to before husk woke up)
When I woke up this morning I could see a piece of paper under the door . I had everything set up but was just putting on my shoes and getting ready to leave .

I open the door and there was flowers and a card . I looked around the hallways and saw no one .

I look at the card to see if it was maybe Charlie . Nope . It was the one and only Malia . I had only found out about Malia a few months ago and now here I am seeing a father says card and flowers from her .

I place the flowers and card on the bed next to husk before leaving . When I go down stairs I mention it to Charlie who is sitting with Alastor .

3rd person
" Hey , Charlie did a girl come in here with flowers ? " Angel asked Charlie , sitting down next to her .

" oh yeah ! She looked a lot like husk , but she super curly fur . " Charlie replied in her normal happy tone .

" why ? " Charlie questioned Angel .

" Uh no reason . " Angel replied before getting up and walking out . No other words .

Husk pov
I begin to cry a little . I hadn't seen Malia in 80 years . 83 years to be exact .

I had thought she went to heaven . I wonder what got her into hell ?

I read the card and realize she left her work place .

I wonder how she found me ? Oh the hotels commercial .

Angels pov
I'm walking to the studio when a girl bumps into me . I hear what sounds to be let's dropping . I turn around and see her collecting her stuff off the ground .

I pick up a thing of chocolate and hand it to her . She was like a foot taller then nifty but looked so much like husk .

" thank you so much sir ! " She has the same eyes , fur color and wings as husk .

3rd person
" Um I'm sorry to ask but is your name Malia ? "   Angel asks the young girl .   " Um I am , how do you know my name ? "   The young girl seems confused and some what scared .

Angel hands the chocolates to Malia before standing up all the way .   " you're quite famous to me .   Uh your father , he talks about you quite a bit . "   

Angel gives a simple explanation .   " Oh you know my father ? "   Her eyes seem to light , her pupils dilating .    Angel gives her a simple nod in return .   " Oh my Satan !   You - you know my dad !   Do you think you could show me to his room ! ? "

She gets up holding all of her stuff , her eyes wide , she's very visibly happy .  

" I could !   I have to get to work but if you meet me at the Hazbin Hotel I could bring you up to his room ! "   Angel replies happily .

Malia shakes angels hand and thanks him over and over again before walking away , going back to her own home .

Husks pov
I wake up around 2 pm , I felt way to sober .  Way way too sober .   I grab the vodka bottle Angel got me and open it .  I begin to chug it .  

Usually on Father's Day and most days I have off I'll drink , sleep  , repeat . Which is quite pathetic but you know .

After a while of drinking I fell back to sleep .   Just a few minutes later I woke up .  From a nightmare .   A bad nightmare .  

I haven't gotten a nightmare in like 3 months .   And I haven't had a bad nightmare like this once in a year .

(Im getting lazy)
I was able to quickly calm myself down .   Instead of going back to sleep I just lay down and stare at the ceiling .   Hoping to fall asleep by myself and not have a nightmare .

(Huge time skip)
3rd person
Malia had been sitting in the lobby of the Hazbin hotel for hours .   Waiting for Angel dust to take her to his room .

You might be thinking " why not ask to be taken to his room "   She couldn't .  She had asked Charlie earlier but Charlie couldn't just bring a stranger to husks room .   Today was husk day off , today was the day he didn't want anyone bothering .   Not even other staff .  

And ever since the incident with Val and Angel Charlie has learned to not cross boundaries .  

It was now 1 am and Angel finally got to the hotel .   He's shocked to realize that Malia was in the lobby .   She had fallen asleep on one of the couches .

Angel walks to her and woke her .   She yawned and looked happy when she realized who it was .

" finally !   You're here ! ! "   Malia stands up fastly and angel begins to walk Malia to him and Husks room .

When they get there Angel opens the door and walks into the room , Malia just a few steps behind him .

Angel shakes Husk until he wakes .   Once he wakes up he just groans .   Not wanting to be awake this early in the morning .

" mmm why are you waking me up ?   It's so early ? "    Husk turns over and shoves his head into Angels knee .   The cold leather of his boots being a familiar and comfortable feeling .  

" There is someone here for you .   Someone special . "   Angel whispers . 

" Ugh , who ? "

Husk sits up and looks behind Angel , rubbing his eyes awake .   Once he sees Malia his eyes relax .

" Dad ? "   Malia says a little above a whisper .   Malia then runs to the bed , hugging husk .

While the two hug , Angel gets up to change .   Not wanting to stay in the same thing until Malia left .   He grabs some clothing before retreating to the bathroom .   When he gets there he quickly changes and goes back to the room .

When angel gets back to him and husks bed he realizes that Malia had fallen asleep in husks arms .

Angel pov
When I get onto the bed , husk leans back against me .   I wrap both pair of my arms around him .   I lay down and continue to cuddle him .

Just a few moments later I see that husk is fast asleep .  

I look at husk and how peaceful he looks .   I've seen him sleep many times but I've never seen him so peaceful .  

I lay a gentle kiss on husks head before slowly slipping into unconsciousness .

Uh so I know this isn't huskerdust but I've had it saved for a while and decided to finish it and post it here!  Love you all! Have a great day .

1293 words