hugs and care

Começar do início

"hi sir, how's everything?"

"good good. acha suno, ye kiske bare mein baat ho rahii he?"

"we're starting the show with the captain. a few unfiltered answers would make this episode more-"

"authentic?" virat bhai finished my sentence.

"yes absolutely."

"well, good luck ishan. if i were you, i wouldn't worry about his "unfiltered" comments rather i would be worried about cutting those scenes out of the episode. ye itna controversial bat bolta he kabhi kabhi, i sometimes wonder how's he not canceled yet?"

"oi hogaya aab ja. mera shoot ka time start ho gaya he." rohit bhaiya said so by swiftly swiping his hair in a heroic way.

"okay guys, have fun bye."

°°°°°°°
woah, virat bhaiya was right. i might have to cut a few scenes here and there. nehii toh vivaad ho jayega. (💀)

ananya bid me goodbye after virat bhaiyas session as she was running late to the office. next on my list was, oh, shubman gill. i subconsciously smiled at the same. i mean he's the prince and he surely does fit the title well. his stature, his calm demeanour and well, his gorgeous face screams royalty. and the way he hits those balls, it's satisfying to watch. chalo, atleast the new generation of cricket is in good (veiny) hands.

with my mic, i made my way inside the gaming room where shubman was currently playing table tennis with his friend, mayank. siraj was cheering for shubman.

shubman's pov

"oi ullu da patha, achaa se khel kya baccho jese khel rahaa he ya phir tere hath hi itne short he ki you can't reach the ball properly?"

i laughed high-fiving siraj.

"ye joke tha? haha nice. just don't try it again." mayank said snickering.

i got back to playing again when siraj whispered.

"oi, shubman tere piche dekh."

i turned my head to see the cutie from the other day coming my way. and mayank being mayank, hit the ball with force which ended up hitting my face near the eye.

"ouchhh!"
i flinched in pain.

i couldn't register when that cutie came running towards me and asked me if i was okay? i am okay now ig, now that i've seen such a pretty face.

"are you okayy, sir?"

"bro, i am so sorry man. i swear it was not intentional."

mayank touched the area where the ball hit and i hissed in pain. i immediately retreated his hands back. fuck, this hurts like a bitch.

"sir, have a sit first. i'll ask someone to bring some first aid for you." the cutie said worryingly. what was his name again? ah yes, ishan. pretty name for a pretty boy.

my eyes settled from his eyes to the mole in his neck. that was attractive ngl.
i felt that he maybe getting uncomfortable with me staring so i quickly looked the other way.

"here, you go ishan." siraj gave the first-aid box to ishan.

"thank you sir. here take it."
he gave the box to mayank and asked him to apply it.

"no, you do it." i said impulsively.

"huh?"

"i mean, i am mad at him so why don't you do it? i mean if you're comfortable ofc."

"suree no issues."

he put some ointment on his finger and gently applied it to my face. and i don't know why i didn't flinch in pain this time.

he informed me that its gonna leave a big black eye for a couple of days. i glared at mayank who gave "smile in pain" smile. but i think it'll heal soon considering it was treated so gently by ishan.

i thanked him and he smiled in response.

ah his warm smile. makes me all giddy from the inside.

"soo, what made you come here?" siraj asked ishan.

"oh yeah i completely forgot about that hahaa. well, actually we're here to shoot for the 1st episode of the show. we've done rohit and virat sir's interview and next on our list, we've got shubman sir. so, if you'd like, we could it right now. it's okay if you don't, i understand you must be feeling pain. we'll do it tomorrow if not today."

"no no, i am totally fine right now. we can do it now."

"thank you so much sir!"

"stop with this sir, just call me shubman."

"sure thing shubman."

damn, he's cute af.

°°°°°°°
ishan's pov

wrapping up the last interview for today, i thanked my crew and bid them goodbye. i was still with shubman cause we were actually hitting off. besides from the fact that he makes the worst jokes ever. but hey, let's not judge him this soon. despite the age gap, he's pretty much "gen-z" coded. he's fun.

"ah look at the time, i'll get going now. thank you for today." i said.

"no probĺemo little one. so how long till we see each other next?"

"well, the shoot will take 3 days a week for the next 3 months ig? they will inform me once it's confirmed."

"good. thik he toh phirr ache se janaa bye."

shubman opened his arms for a hug while i put my hands forward for a shake. we awkwardly laughed and laughed once again when i went in for a hug and he put his hands forward for a handshake. he finally leaned it for a hug and i hugged him back. he's quite tall and muscular. i could feel the abs over the clothes. we broke the hug and he patted my hair before leaving.

as i made my way home, i couldn't shake off the bubbly feeling growing inside me. maybe i could finally have a friend here.

"he surely is a cute man." i thought as i looked out of the window into the sky glistening with stars.

°•°

A/N

i'm sorry for this chapter. this one really didn't stand up to my expectations but i'll try to bring better content into my stories later on. i am unsure if i'll be able to update the next part this month since i'll be logging out but pls bear with me for this short time! i promise i'll come back soon and before going, i'll be posting a cute scenario of them cause i don't want you guys to be deprived of vitamin- ishman but nonetheless, enjoy!<3