Part 1

Wedding homes are supposed to blooming with laughter, fun, and happiness, but Shantivan looked pale. Kushi stood next to Arnav unwillingly wearing his mangalsutra and sindoor, but the one which really gave her strength was the garland she was wearing, holding it tight in her hand she embraced her first slap.

Garima(after slapping Kushi):  Why did you do this Kushi tell me, 

Kushi  herself had no answer for the question, she kept her head low.

Buaji: For all the good deed we did for you, today you have finally paid. You have proved it, only we took you into the family, but you never did. Because a real daughter would not have done this, this shame that you brought to us.

Kushi broke there into zillion pieces. Who will tell them that even a real daughter would have not done what she did, Will Arnav tell them that she literally threw her life to save her sister's marriage?

Garima(slaps again): Tell me, why did you do this, Is this how I brought you up? Tell me Kushi

Manorama: Hello Hi bye, what is the use of this drama now. Phati sari doesn't have answer, why are you asking her again and again . Please tell me if we got buy one get one offer, that too from same house...

Nani: Manorama...!

Arnav:  If you all are done questioning, then we should disperse. Kushi and I got married and that is it.  Dadi..Di, you wanted me to get married anyway right?, now I brought someone... done deal. What is the problem?

Anjali: Chote.. (Arnav leaves leaving everyone shocked and heartbroken)

Bauji: Come Garima, we should leave...

Manorama:  You should be leaving happily right, two marriages in one budget, and very importantly you are leaving your headache Phati saree with us

Bauji and Garima left not able to hear the insult anymore. Kushi ran behind them until the road end

Kushi: maa, bauji... please forgive me.. I didnt do it intentionally maa... please bauji

Bauji: Then, did you do this marriage for fun? And that to in the same house as your sister, and on the same day, but you didn't do it intentionally right? And we have to believe you right Kushi?

Kushi: maa, please maa.. look at me once.. slap me again and again, but forgive me maaa

Garima: How can I slap you when we don't have any relationship between us. From now you will be just a stranger to me, you lost the right to call me as maa.... Thanks for all the name you got for us, we will remember that forever. 

Kushi: Bauji, please tell maa... where will I go, you are my only family

Bauji: Did you think Kushi? How will we face Raizada family tomorrow, and how will Payal face them daily. Leave my hand and go....

Kushi kneeled down on the road crying, but no one was there to help or even pity at her. On other side Arnav was walking within his room furiously. He didn't know which hurt him more, forcing Kushi to marry him, or disrespecting his family or seeing Kushi with Shyam.

It was 11 pm when Kushi entered his room, he was still ferociously walking...

Kushi(went to him and pulled his collar): Tell me why did you do this to me?  Why did you force me to marry you?, tell me now.

Arnav: I am not answering anyone, especially someone like you.

Kushi: Someone like me ? Do you know what this someone has gone through because of you? I know my parents died when I was 8 , but they never made me feel any less that my sister, but today they felt betrayed, ashamed of what I did.  So you are answerable to me, tell me Arnavji

Arnav(grabs her both hands that were holding his collar): Don't make me angry Kushi, 

Arnav pushed her down and went out of his room in rage, he couldn't justify his action neither forgive Kushi.  Kushi sat near the pool rewinding how her life has come to this day.

When Arnav walked through the common hall, he heard a voice from Kitchen, he couldn't neglect it, it was Payal's. He wondered what Payal was doing at this time here..

Payal: Hello maa, have you reached? Are you okey maa? (listens), No, nobody told anything..mm, yes she came back. No maa, Akashji wont take it wrongly. Ok ma, I will call you in the morning.

Arnav felt a little guilty for what his actions has done to others, but what he didn't expect is the next voice.

Shyam: Payalji, I'm just telling you that Kushi is not someone who elopes, and that too with Arnav on the same day of your marriage.

Payal: Even I thought you were not capable of a lot of things, but didn't you stay in our Guest house and lie about being unmarried and then got engaged to Kushi?  And I don't want to hear anything about Kushi from your mouth. yes, she shouldn't have done this but at-least she didn't lie like you did to Anjali di. I am happy that she figured about you early.

Shyam: Haan..haan haan, but doesn't it look suspicious that she suddenly marries Arnav.

Payal: Just stay out of my way , and her as well in future.

Arnav's world shook hearing to it, he realized what he had done to Kushi. He believed in Shyam's word and did horrible things to her, he forced Kushi into a marriage that he eventually wanted to do it with her, but this time it pained him realizing how he did it.  

He didnt know how to face Kushi, what will he answer her, and if he tells her the truth will she forgive him? What will he tell to Anjali? that he married because of her, or because of his own foolishness?

It was 3 AM when Arnav finally mustered courage to speak to Kushi. He slowly opened the doors, but she was not in the room. He panicked and looked around, after painful 30 seconds he found her lying by the pool shivering. He rushed near hear, he couldn't wake her up, all his rudeness, arrogance and pride disappeared from his face. 

He slowly lifted her without waking her up and took her to the bed. Before he can carefully place her on the bed, the garland which he threw earlier slipped his shoes making him stumble, stumble. Arnav fell on top of Kushi on the bed waking Kushi. Arnav's hand was still hold her waist in a compromising position because of the fall, and he was literally on top of her.

Kushi felt a horror, she pushed him away and got up from the bed.

Kushi: What are you doing Arnavji?,  that too while I'm ...sleeping, what kind of person are you

Arnav: What... really you think of me like that? I saw you shivering outside and I carried you here, and this stupid garland made me stumble. 

Kushi: I will never know what you are capable of,  today morning I didn't think that you will be forcing me into this marriage, but it happened right?

Arnav: Kushi..., see the circumstances...

Kushi: what did I do now? The are only two reason why someone like you will marry, either you love them... which you are not capable of, or you want revenge so badly that you are marrying. But the question is, what did I even do Arnavji, tell me

Arnav: Kushi, if you wait for the reason, then you might lose your sleep, and probably days of sleep.

Kushi: So, you wont tell me why you destroyed me , my character before everyone I love. But i should appreciate you, nobody can punish me any better than this. You have chose such a thing...