Part 6

Guys do take time to comment and like the post if you enjoyed it, an humble request.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Whats wrong with you Kushi? You have been sulking since you got into the car", an irritated Arnav questioned at his wife. But she was not ready to give him an answer.

"Kushi!", arnav sighed again.

"Now what do you want me to do Mr.Raizada, should I dance to your tune?", she roared back. "You didnt even ask me, you just informed everyone that we are going out, just like that. Do you know how embarrassed I am? I told Di that I will accompany her to the temple, what would she think of me. But you , you cant think of anyone else but you"

The fast moving car came to a stop. Kushi looked at Arnav in a way that showed both her helplessness and her anger.

"Now what, like always do you wanna drop me somewhere in the middle?", Kushi questioned him.

"Get down", Arnav threatened her in the most polite way. She always wondered how this man can be both, rajkumar and the raakshas.

To Kushi's surprise it was Laxmi nagar, her house. Before Kushi can come to her sense Arnav was already knocking the door. She had to run to catchup with his speed.

" Arnavji, what are we doing here", a clueless Kushi panicked.

"SankaDevi!!! Arey Nand Kishore, what have you done now...", buaji uttered to herself.

"Come in Arnav Bitwa", Madhumathi invited him. She couldnt forgive Kushi, but she had to give her respect to her son-in-law.

Kushi snugged in along with Arnav.

"Bitwa, is everything alright at home?", Madhumati asked Arnav with a concern. No matter how mad she is with Kushi, she prayed that she had a happy life.

"Everything is alright buaji!, I just came here to drop Kushi. I'll leave now."

Kushi and Madhumathi were both shocked hearing it from Arnav.

" Sanka Devi, what did you do now", Madhumati asked her favourite niece.

"Buaji, I didnt do anything, just things happen to me. I swear on Devi maiyya I didnt do anything this time", sweared Kushi.

"Arnav bitwa, You know about Kushi right, She is little crazy but her heart is in right place. If you two speak alone, you will be able sort it out. ", pleaded Buaji.

"Why are you troubling my buaji ?, Are you doing this because I snapped at you in the car?", Kushi came in support for her buaji.

"Aye Sankadevi, is this how you speak to your husband. chup", buaji gave a pat on Kushi's shoulder.

"She didnt do anything Buaji ",finally Arnav uttered those golden words giving relief for Kushi.

"Where is Aunty and Shashi uncle?I dont see them around. I wanted to inform them as well about the decision", Arnav looked around the house.

"Which Decision Bitwa? They will come little late, Shashi has gone for his checkup with Garima", Madhumati answered with concern. Everytime Arnav has been in her Kushi's life it has been a turmoil.

"Buaji, You know that we eloped and married. But I am not happy seeing Kushi worried about you guys. She always talks about you, but you have not forgiven her right. Buaji !, I'm not able to see her like that, so I'm leaving her with you again, whenever you feel like forgiving us for the mistake I did, you can come to Shantivan and leave Kushi back. Untill then I will wait", Arnav shunned Buaji with his decision.