Are you ready?

'Do you really expect us to believe that?' Yuna said with a sigh, 'Eumji is the most delusional person I know, she does not believe that either. Do you, Eumji?' the other girl nodded her head as to say no.

'Wait, it gets even more intriguing. I and Dokyeomie even caught a criminal! He was running a — Where are you both going?' Mina asked the girls as they got up from their chairs and started making their way towards the door to leave.

'The more I listen to it, the more it sounds like a children's novel. Having adventures with your friends and solving crimes? Let Phineas and Ferb handle that.' Eumji said with a sigh, clearly disappointed, 'and Perry!' added Yuna as they left the staff room. They were expecting a romance-novel-type-of-story from their teacher but got a cartoon network show's script.

'I can't believe she lied to us' was the last thing Mina heard before the door closed.

'None of it was a lie,' said Mina 'Since they left, why don't you have a seat and listen to my story, dear reader?'

Now, she is speaking to you, the one who is reading this. The following story contains a green flag male lead ( Dokyeom ) and his next-door neighbour Mina who loves cats dearly, but sadly, is also allergic to them.

A book cannot be complete without a villain, who may look like a saint at first but will slowly reveal his true colours.

With the strange disappearance of stray animals in the neighbourhood and the carcasses which appear every 15 days in the graveyard, will you along with the main leads be able to find out the actual killer?

If you haven't realized yet dear reader, this is not a typical love story but a mystery romance. Have fun reading.