--*Meanwhile*--

Jimin Pov

Nowadays hyung acts very weirdly but ok maybe cuz Luna is not here to handle him I chuckled at my thoughts but soon my smiling face become serious one if hyung knew how much envy him to being with Luna

If hyung knew how much I pray to God that he will make them fall apart, if hyung knew what my inner demon tells me to do when I saw him with her I rolled my eyes and looked at her photoframe is it really possible to lobe two persons at same time?

Well.......I only loved her Jennie is just a crush but I don't want to ruin her happiness or life that's why I will surley date Jennie and maybe we will fall in love she is happy with hyung so I am happy with her happiness but it doesn't mean I never loved her

I still remember 4 years back when I realised my feeling I buyed a bouquet for her to confess my feelings but that was the day she told me and Liana that she fell for hyung she was very happy while talking about him I like the smile in her face

I smiled looking at our photo my hand was on her waist and her wand was on my waist we both was just friends but one fell very hard for other unfortunately the other didn't fell I chuckled sadly at my thoughts

--*Meanwhile*--

Luna Pov

I get ready and walked towards the Viba Club hiding my face with mask I am really excited to meet Liana it's been so many days I have a smile on my face thinking about her soon I reached Viba Club and removed my mask

I walked inside and saw my Liana sitting at the bar counter lost in her deep thinking I tip toed towards her and hugged her tightly she chuckled and make me sat beside her her happiness was visible in her face

Liana:Luna you here what a good surprise *smile*

Luna:yes....actually my heart was craving to meet you babygirl *wink*

Liana:*chuckles* by the way what's the status of mission? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:after one week he invited him in the dinner and that time i will find out who is he *call tone*

Liana:he?Luna there are only two male members in our team and we are 100% sure that Jimin can never betray us so only Yoong-

Luna:I know Liana and I think about this many hours last night the final conclusion is that we should wait for the proof and after that we will decide what to do next *smile*

Liana:as you say by the way yesterday night Lia and Hoseok came here to meet you *calm tone*

Luna:what why? *sips wine*

Liana:Lia is also facing loss and she want your help, she wants to talk to you *hold her hand*

Luna:that's a very big thing Liana we four are very important part of Seoul underworld and someone wants ruin our empire I will surely meet her *smile*

Liana:yeah......that will be good cuz personal enmity is different but it's about the underworld *serious tone*

Luna:what's that mark on your neck bitch don't tell me you have fun last night *teasing tone*

Liana:ahh...n-no it's not like that Luna it's just...... *thinks deeply*

Luna:what? *serious tone*

Liana:its just someone tried to rape me last night but om I saved myself cuz you know I never get fully wasted *sips cola*

Luna:what teh fuck Liana who's that basterd *serious tone*

Liana:I don't know but ok Luna relax I will manage it beside this look I am all good *smile*

Luna:but Liana-

Liana:calm down Luna *smile*

Luna:ahhh.....how's everyone?how's Jimin? *raised eyebrow*

Liana:everyone is good Jimin is also good he was missing you *smile*

Luna:knew that well I also want to meet him but ok just one more week *calm tone*

Liana:Luna can you recognize this smell? *shows her cloth piece*

Luna:let me smell it *smells the cloth*

I smelled the cloth and it was Yoongi cologne oh...yeah it's his ans I am 100% sure about it I smiled and said

Luna:its Yoongi cologne but why you asked me and from where you get that cloth? *raised eyebrow*

Liana:ahh....ac-actually I saw this cloth lying on one of teh bar table and I really liked the smell so I thought if you can recognize the perfume *chuckles nervously*

Luna:well...I don't know the perfume name but Yoongi surely knew that you should tell him to gift you the same perfume on your birthday *laughs*

Liana:yes.....I will for sure *looks down*

Luna:well......Liana you know I feel very good with Jin like I don't know why *hols her hand*

Liana:which type of good feeling? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:he really gives ne so much respect Liana he reminds me of you and Jimin *smile*

Liana:well....ok but he is just a part of mission beside this when you buyed this diamond chain *touches the chain*

Luna:ohh....I didn't buyed it Jin gave me it as a gift *smile*

Liana:its beautiful but I think you shoukd remove it *serious tone*

Luna;I will once this mission will get over don't worry *sips wine*

Liana:well....Lia invited your team to Nimo Club for a meeting *smile*

Luna:that's good I will surely go there now...I am taking my leave ok? *smile*

Liana:that much soon? *pout*

Luna:just one more week after that I will be here with you *smile*

Liana:ok....by Luna *hugs her*

Luna:and yes I forget the main thing thanks for saving my shipment I am proud of you *smile*

Liana:how do you know about this? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:Jin was telling me that he lost the chance to ruin Drug Queen shipment *calm tone*

Liana:oh....well I will always save your work *smile*

Luna:I know and I trust you Liana *hugs her*

Liana:I know this *smile*

I walked out of  Viba Club and wore my mask it feel so nice to meet Liana again I started walking towards Kim Mansion its already evening after some hours Jin will also be there soon I reached to Kim Mansion i changed my clothes and laid on bed to take some rest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author=so this is for today I hope you all will like it well I will see you all in the next one bye for now by the way what you think about Liana and Yoongi there part was very intresting I am excited to see what will Liana do next bye....