Chapter 13 ~ My Diya Di

Here's the chapter 13

Here's the chapter 13. I hope you will like this chapter.

You all can share your views and guide me on this story. Tell me your plot and what do you want from this story. I will try to fulfil all your demand.

TARGET - 200 votes : 50 comments

(targets toh pura krte ho nhi phir bhi de deti hu mei chapter [chapter 15 ke baad dekhna bas scrollstack mei dungi update aur jab target complete hoga tab dungi yaha])

______________________________________________________

ADA SHARMA

"How are you Samaira?" I asked and broke the hug.

I just can't believe I am meeting her after decades. I just want to pause the time hug my whole family. I looked at her, tears welled up in her eyes as she can't believe she is seeing me.

Her expression were clear but I am guilty for distancing myself from them.

"You... you are a grown lady now Di" she said and I chuckled.

A lady? No A Weak Pathetic Lady!

"And you are looking so sexy and beautiful that everybody will faint at the moment they will see you" I said and she playfully hit my hand. She peeped my behind. I frowned and followed her direction.

"Where is he?" she asked

"Who?" I asked,

"Offo Di! your fiancé. Mr. Vidyut Agarwal" she said, yes she is right where is he? I turned my behind and looked here and here.

"Umm... maybe he is in the garden?" I said as I really don't know where he disappeared, she shook her head but wait how she knows him?

"But how you know him?" I asked a dumb question.

"He is the son the famous politician Vikram Agarwal's son and moreover he has his own identity Di, He is the CEO of REVA DESIGN, everybody knows about him" she said and I face palmed myself.

Obviously he is a famous person, everybody knows him but no one knows his other side. That Rude Arrogant Agarwal side.

"Leave him, tell me where is everyone" I asked, I just can't wait to meet them specially our bride. Samaira chuckled and again hugged me.

"Diya Di is in her room and Mom is with her and Dad and Rishi Bhaiya are busy examining everything" she said.

"Please take me to her" I said and we were about to move but suddenly her phone rang, her expression changed and she cut the call.