Chapter 11 ~ Delhi

Here's the chapter 11

Here's the chapter 11. I hope you will like this chapter.

You all can share your views and guide me on this story. Tell me your plot and what do you want from this story. I will try to fulfil all your demand.

TARGET - 200 votes : 50 comments

___________________________

AUTHOR'S POV

The sun hangs low in the sky as the plane touches down on the tarmac. The cabin door opens and the passengers begin to disembark and there stood Ada and Vidyut while holding their luggage.

Ada's eyes filled with a mix of anticipation and trepidation after decades she is back to her hometown, her place, the place where she was born. Her heart flutters with a mix of nostalgia and uncertainty.

This place holds a very special place inside her heart and on the other hand there stood Vidyut who hate this place. This place reminds him his mother's death.

He didn't want to come here but he have to because Dishant and Divya wants to meet him, so it's his duty to meet them. He is a gentleman and never insults anyone unnecessary.

Ada steps onto the jet bridge, her breath catching as the familiar scent of Delhi envelops her. She glanced around, taking in the bustling crowd, the cacophony of voices, and the vibrant colours of saris and turbans.

Her graze lands on a sign that reads 'WELCOME TO DELHI', tears prick her eyes. It's been decades since she was forced to leave this city but now she is back to her city for attending her favorite Di's wedding.

"The way you are looking, it looks like you are visiting here for the first time" Vidyut said while collecting their luggage. He had booked first class tickets because all his jets have gone to New York with Designs.

"This is my home town Vid, This is my place. I was born here" Ada said but unknowingly she called him with his nick name. He snapped head towards him but she was busy looking at her surrounding.

'This is her home town? But I know different. I still remember, on the first day of college, while giving her introduction, she had told everyone that she was from Gujarat' He thought but didn't asked her any thing.

A car was already waiting for them outside the airport, He has his another branch of REVA DESIGNS in Delhi, Hyderabad and Mumbai. They moved out of the airport, Vidyut took both of their luggage and move towards his car,

They settled into the backseat of his new car CRETA.

The car passes the India Gate, where she once cycled with her sisters, the Red Fort that held centuries of secrets and the Connaught Place where her mother and aunts used to shop.