-THERE'S NOTHING LEFT OF YOU, ME AND YESTERDAY

STARRING ; SATORU GOJO

⌗ ︵ C0NTENT WARNINGㆍ⸝⸝ angst  ;       mentions of murder and violence     ,        royalty au      ,      knight!satoru,       princess!fem!reader      ,        a little nsfw suggestive with geto but almost nothing    ,    slight geto x reader    ,       smut(?)     ,     secret romance/affair     ,     inspired by 'la mentira' by luis miguel (and half of his discography as well😭)     .

__________

the night air was chilly, its winds brushing through the imperial gardens flora and lowering the ambiance temperature. though you would not fret, the cozy coat of your beloved knight draped over your figure with its sole purpose to shield you from any unwanted discomfort.

the waxing moon glistened in the moving pond's reflection, and the marble bench secured your position as you enjoyed the quiet. though you did not feel truly complete, "you can sit beside me, you know?"

"dire consequences will follow if we were ever to be discovered being too close, princess. especially in your father's palace."

"satoru, you're no fun!" while on duty, his goofy and bright personality dissipated. he did his job properly, oh but when you two were alone in your room, drinking tea, reading in the terrace, or in your personal garden; your beloved knight became the sweetest, most cheeky man you have interacted with to date.

"well, i guess we will just have to leave this place if i want your affection. hmm?" as you stand up, you extend your hand for gojo to take. even if he executes his job as your escort flawlessly, there are cracks in his righteous behavior. his pearly white teeth glistened from the wide smile he gave you while tenderly taking your gloved hand in his rough ones. you giggle while he twirls you away from the sitting area in the garden.

the walk back home was pleasant, walking alongside your beloved, almost hand in hand, was a precious moment to you. there were moments in the daytime where the two of you separated, so you would catch up on one another on whatever was of interest that the other did not witness.

"your beloved duke came to see me— well you, but you were not on my side, so i delighted him with my company so his time would not be wasted."

"my beloved duke?" gojo asked.

"such a close friend as suguru surely is a beloved one, even if he looks out for you to spar and beat you with a stick more than anything."

"no wonder, and we do not fight with sticks." he said while stopping in his tracks. the metal creaking of your estate's gates signaled your arrival home.

"shall we?" gojo's toned and calloused right hand extended forward, your soft, delicate hand rested on his with eagerness.

inside your room, you sat across a golden vanity with a wide mirror. with a candlelight you traversed around your hair, adjusting some strands that poked out of place. though it was not the end of the night, even if it was too late, your window busted open. howling winds pushed the laced curtains around. the white-haired man, your knight, your love, came in the room with feathering ease.

"satoru!"

"my love!" his blue, sparkling eyes took your frame in a white nightgown. he could not handle such cuteness, running up to you and taking you by the waist. he placed his lips, which were owned by you, on your plump ones.

gojo began to caress every inch of your covered back, grasping and wiring in the memory of your warm body. he was not alone in the need to explore a foreign body. only in these types of moments, secluded and in the dark could you relish in his embrace. just as it should be.