𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐀 𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐍𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋

NSFW thirst        no content warning bc i was lazy and didnt want to add it

__________

you knew you could lose everything just for this little slip up. the house, the children, your reputation, your job, half of your money; the list goes on. though each and every one of your concerns, listed and underlined with red marks on your mind or not, faded to absolute dust by the way your divorce lawyer bended you over his desk while thrusting a slow yet harsh pace his fat cock in you as if you were his personal sex doll.

he had your hands cuffed above your head by his neck tie and your mouth muffled with his white shirt. he wanted to tie you, constrict your will for a moment. he marveled himself in the way the fabric might sting and possibly leave a mark on your wrists. even faint ones, he didn't care, all he needed was for you to reminisce him in your lonely hours. beg tirelessly for your hands to conquer every inch of him when you meet again. he wanted you to come back and need him in a carnal way. and higuruma could not risk anyone hearing your moans, ever. given the circumstances of a secret, unethical romance and for the sole reason that such harmonies are for his ears to personally delight in.

"enjoying yourself on my dick, pretty lady?" he groans, feeling you clasp tighter around him and let out incoherent blubber through the shirt.

"so glad you're leaving that shit husband of yours," higuruma let out a choked laugh as he grasped tighter on the flesh of your hips. "pussy's s' good makes me wanna fuck her with my mouth at the hearing."

you spasm at the thought of higuruma taking you to cloud nine in front of your husband, his attorney and the judge. he feels a need to show your soon to be ex-husband what he's lost as he buries his head between your thighs as he stares down on him. to have his tongue play with your wet cunt, squeaking with eager while his large nose is teasing your needy clit.

hiromi glanced at the clock by the side, another client was coming in less than an hour. he's been prolonging his welcome too long, but he did not fret. a single brazen touch to your skin will send you overdrive.

"c'mon pretty lady, we'll do something you'll enjoy now." without a warning higuruma spanked the side of your ass. you yelp and lift your feet from the ground from such impact. he groans, knowing that if he keeps going you'll eventually cum, so constricting himself from keeping the spanking going. he decided to give your clit some love.

he lifted you up from the wooden desk to sit on his lap, and spread your legs wide open as you both sat on his leather chair, he started treading his fingers all the way down to where you knew you would go into a frenzy. "tell me darling, do you want me to cum inside you? we need to finish soon...a client is coming, so choose."

his free hand took the shirt off your mouth. watery, lust-filled eyes met his as hot rapid breaths came out of you. his cock hardened even more, he loved seeing you pant like a bitch in heat just for him, "inside hiro~ ah!"

"as you wish."

__________

tysm 4 reading, voting and commenting <3
word count : 500~words

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 ミ 𝒗𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें