𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐎𝐉𝐈'𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓

⌗ ︵ C0NTENT WARNINGㆍ⸝⸝
+18 content, afab!reader, nipple play, light!bondage, oversimulation, begging, sex toys, lovestruck!toji, kinda sub!toji۫, kinda dom!reader, masked degradation, i am projecting here....

__________

the way you had his hands tied to his back with a bullet vibrator attached to his sensitive, leaking cock for at least half an hour while teasing it non-stop, made it the perfect revenge. takeback, for the ruthless fucking session he made you partake weeks prior.

you were stunned once toji told you he would let you do whatever you pleased on him. though you took this silver plattered given opportunity to your advantage.

"what...?" you taunt as he laid on the motel bed's edge, finger sliding along his balls all the way to his tip, provoking a shudder to escape his lips, "can't keep up?"

"funny," he says, choking a moan, "c-can keep up like this the w-whole day." his green eyes watching you full of conviction.

"uh huh." toji gasped, to his displeasure, as he felt his right nipple being pinched and tugged while the other one was spanked. he felt the electric flux reach down to his wet erection.

driving his eyes to roll at the back of his skull and promptly letting thick strings of cum spurt out of him while letting out  such an erotic moan. leaving his dick limp and twitching in releaving pleasure.

you huffed, not wanting for him to cum so quickly. "fucking pathetic, couldn't even wait to get inside me and fill me up."

still, your pussy couldn't stop quivering and damping your panties more at such messy sight and new discovery. "let's get you back up, hmm?"

you moved onto the bed to engage your hips on the sides of his waist. your tongue meeting his newly abused nipple while pinching the other with your fingertips. your teeth nibbled at the bud, earning you a grunt of pleasure from toji. grinding and sucking along his pec, you detached yourself once it was a dark hue of pink, leaning to red and swollen to pay attention to the other one.

toji's cock hardened itself by the constant stimulation on his chest. of course, you felt this underneath you as it pressed on your clothed clit.
"look at you," beggining to circle your cunt around his hardened shaft you decided to torment the man once more. "getting hard by being played with your tits."

"i-i could, shit...say the same fo- f'r you, s-slut." he retaliated, as toji would, all fucked out but still with his pride and cockyness intact.
you chuckled as you groped his pecs. "should i untie you? or keep going like this till you pass out?"

snapping his eyes wide open, he looked at you excited while tugging at the tie on his wrists, desiring to be set free. "baby please, love...the way you make me...feel, need your pussy tho- s-so bad! fucking let me fuck you all right?"

his neediness aroused you even further, making you want to taunt him further, though you couldn't take it anymore and wanted him to fold you over, to bury his fat cock balls deep into you and use you to his convinience and for his service.

taking your tank top off and moving the fabric of your panties aside, you gestured toji to get up. doing as you commanded, you freed him from the cotton shackles and aligned yourself for him to get swallowed by you.

he eagerly took the vibrator off himself and tossed it somewhere around the motel room. toji grabbed a chunk of flesh from your hip before beggining to grope and caress your body, especially your big breast.

"look at how wet you made me, now do as you please baby." you gave him last words of encouragement as your built up juices dripped a bit on his reddened tip. and with a final kiss on the cheek you let him take full control of you.

__________

W0RD C0UNT: 600
KILLZENIN/TOJICULT