𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐉𝐈 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓

⌗ ︵ C0NTENT WARNINGㆍ⸝⸝18+, boob job, oral (f to m), for fem readers who have big boobs (me🧍🏻‍♀️😋), toji cums in reader's face which in irl is disgusting but its him so its fine🥸

__________

the strength of toji's grip on your hair did not falter as he delightfully fucked himself between your breasts. you laid dazed on the bed below him, thick cum dripping from your overused pussy onto the covers.

"take out your tongue doll." he demanded, you lolled out and exposed the muscle obediently and adjusted the grip you had on your wet breasts. toji was excited, for reasons unbeknownst to you. maybe he got paid a large sum of money for a job, who knows.

when you got the 'u up?' text your perception did not go beyond an innocent late night meet up to a food joint or something, not filthy non-stop sex in his motel room.

now, toji hovered over you, chasing his fourth orgasm. and was soon to reach it once your flattened tongue began to hit his wet cockhead persistently. this man adored the sight of his cock being hugged by your tits, tossing and turning around fantasizing about it whenever he's by himself- finally turning into reality.

'fuck, this is so hot' toji thought as he observed your lips form an 'o', his hips never failing to buckle animalistically to chase his sweet relief with this new movement. "y'r so fuckin' good doll, keep kiss'n my cock like that."

pop-like sounds began to harmonize with the slapping of toji's pelvis onto the mounds of your breasts and the wet, squelching thrusts around the room. you began to kitty lick around his leaking tip.

you tempted him to finish quickly through your actions, because you knew he would go on nonstop 'till noon.

lust sickened eyes met toji's blissful face. shades of red fluttered in his face. or that is what you could tell from the overcasting blur that engulfed your point of view.

"paint me with your cum, toji~ i'm all yours, make me yours baby." he let out a shudder, getting an electric rise from your slutty words. his movements became erratic and sloppy, with the sole job of fulfilling your request to the fullest.

his big, calloused hands cupped your cheeks as he deepened his cock fisting on your tits, with a final thrust milky beads of tojis cum decorate your face.

your head with closed eyes finally dropped to rest on the sore pillow, finding sweet comfort in it despite its roughness. toji left to sit by the edge of the bed near you. his fingers ghosting around your face, neck and breasts, mainly.

"toji, clean my fucking face and body or i'll never let you fuck yourself with my tits again." you took the risk to display attitude with the moody man. though, like an obedient little dog, he stood up in a hurry to the bathroom for a wet towel, assuring you he would be back quickly.

the titjob was too good, toji wouldn't miss another opportunity like this.

__________

W0RD C0UNT: 400
©KILLZENIN/TOJIICULT