𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐟𝐭. 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘

⌗ ︵ C0NTENT WARNINGㆍ⸝⸝       smut ;    afab!reader  ,   degradation   (use of bitch, slut, pretty girl)   ,    feral wriothesley   ,   choking   .

__________

water droplets and clanking chains reverberated throughout the room. masking as much as possible the collision of yours and the inmates' skins.

wriothesley was harsh in his pounding thrusts on your pretty puffed out pussy, never missing a single beat to maul over your sweet spot. his rough hand had a tight grip on your hair while the other was placed over your mouth. thick fingers inside for you to taste your own juices from his previous teasing as well as a means to keep your voice at bay.

drool seeped out from wriothesley's muzzle, setting on your half-naked back. he was a troubled prisoner for sure, one that you as a prison guard had to punish due to his reckless behavior. though he charmed you enough to let yourself be at his mercy.

you reached out to take your keys and throw them at the criminal for him to take off the muzzle. you wanted to hear more, what his voice sounded like, what his thoughts formed into words were like.

"such a whiny little bitch..." he huffed, throwing that god forsaken speech impediment tool out of his mouth once the keys unlocked it. "this cute little cunt feels like home, milking me to the fullest."

"tell me pretty girl," the hand on your mouth moved to hold its place around your neck, squeezing its sides. the vision holder ecstasies himself on how your pussy walls welcome him deeper once he begins to apply pressure. "do you tease your pretty clit think'n bout me throughout your breaks?"

your own drool crept at the corners of your mouth as you tried your best to relay a cohesive answer. though you only projected mewls and moans to the best of your capabilities. "bet the other fuckers locked here will be jealous, should i show them who you belong to now?"

such possessive words made you reach your all time high, while marveling on wriothesley's thick, veiny cock twitch, tease, pound and stretch you out to his delight on the cold table.

"i know now," he mused, icy blue eyes staring down at your fucked out figure, "i'll mark you as my cute slut." his thrusts became erratic from there on out. rutting himself while in your high, stringing along words to encourage you to keep him satisfied.

it was not his sole mission to cum inside you. no, not yet at least. with a few sloppy thrusts, he pulled out from you and made you face him as milky white strings began to paint along your pelvis and stomach. some droplets landing on your chest as well.

"don't even think of cleaning yourself up." he whispered, setting you on his lap before putting your clothes back on.

__________

W0RD C0UNT: 456
TOJICULT