-BASKETBALL STAR

FEATURING ; TOJI FUSHIGURO

⌗ ︵ C0NTENT WARNINGㆍ⸝⸝
nsfw drabble, 𝗠𝗗𝗡𝗜, afab!reader, smut, oral (f recieving) + fingering, shower sex, p w/o p, bareback, toji's a lil needy here 👀

__________

toji remained planted on his knees below from where your back was pressed on the cold tiles, the constant falling of water from the showerhead fell on you both as his fluttering licks and kisses teased your clit.

his fingers played with the slick that started to ooze from your entrance, making your stomach coil in anticipation.

you finally gave him what he'd- as well as you, been lacking for weeks, withholding the privilege to fuck until he won the season's finals; and so he did ensuring his team's win with a three pointer.

blindsided by lust, he took you to the shower section of the soccer team's locker room, which was not in use at the moment near the fields once the buzzer went off.

he then pushed both his fingers in, knuckle deep on your neglected pussy, a whistle-like moan escaped your lips as he started to pump them in and out with such appalling speed.

you tightened around his fingers, feeling as if you're on fire you clung onto that filling sensation that threw your head to mesh with the tiled wall and drove your eyes to roll as further back to your skull as possible.

low whimpers came out of toji after hearing you moan, he felt his cock twitch and throb through his thin, soaked shorts. the vibration of his whimpers made you grip onto his damp raven locks pushing him even further on your core, also for him to reach out from his shorts to set free and fist his leaking cock.

you buckle your hips on his face and swing your leg onto his shoulder, closing in on your orgasm while whimpering a weak 'faster'. doing as you commanded, he pumped his fingers even faster than previously as well as inserting one more of his digits in.

he reached that sweet spot several times and fondled onto your puffed bud harder. the knot in your stomach became tighter and tighter until abrupt shots of translucent liquid rested on your boyfriend's lips and fingers.

"please let me fuck you now, yeah princess?" he pants, looking up at you. his mouth glossy from your orgasm, still stroking along his hard shaft. "i've been waiting to stuff your pretty little cunt with my cock all day."

"mhm, yess...f-fuck me now toji! god, i miss-missed you so much!"

toji's pearly white teeth gleam through a grin, rising to settle his gaze to your line of sight. his rough hands caressed along your lower back until they rested on the back of your hips and placed a chaste kiss. after that sweet moment, Toji's soft, green eyes hardened when he said, "jump."

your legs wrapped around his slim waist as he kissed you once more, this time frantically. penetrating your mouth with his tongue with haste, sucking onto your tongue and biting on your lips.

"are you gonna make me feel good baby?" his daunting words reached to nuzzle around your ear, sweet sobs of pleasure slipped out of your lips as toji's tip rubbed and caressed over your dripping slit, "you know you always do." a string of blabbering yes's came out your drooling mouth, the weeks' worth of lack of sex made it all too easy to get your brain mushed into nothing but your boyfriend.

"so good to me huh? begging me to fuck you like a slut!" your laugh merged with a moan, thinking of how he was the one begging first.

toji's hands clasped onto the flesh of your ass, with a final stroke his cock melted in between your lips and began to thrust ruthlessly inside of you. you overwhelmed pussy clench around him once more, gasping and balling your fist onto the wet jersey that he still got on. your hips shudder at his erratic, animalistic movements.

toji's head flew back not caring for the deep moans that escaped his lips, holding himself from cumming right then and there as you milk around him to the fullest.

"such a slutty cunt, taking my dick so well...let me cum inside you- f-fuck! please baby." his devilish words made you carelessly nod once more, too elated from the veins on his dick felt as he pounded in and out of you while simultaneously kissing your cervix repeatedly. "fuck" you gasped, your stomach grew tighter once again.

toji could feel all the turmoil brewing inside you. "look at me while you cum all over me, hmm?" he encouraged, puckering your cheeks and nudging to keep eye contact with one another. you were the first one to engulf into an ecstatic frenzy, screams echoed along the room riding with shaking legs your orgasm.

toji came right after, shooting his cum inside you, grunting with a string of praise, filling you up to the brim. left with nothing but hot cum dripping along your thighs, your boyfriend kept you in his arms and carefully walked towards a bench.

"congrats on winning." you muttered.
he laughed. "suck me off on the ride home." he demanded while helping you get covered with a towel and hoodie he brought in his bag. you followed, just like you promised.

__________

W0RD C0UNT : 897 words

©KILLZENIN/TOJICULT