The Queen Is Dead

Annalise pov

I sat with my family in the inn

I sat with my family in the inn. They were still trying to process everything they have learned about Storybrooke...the people here and myself. Although they've done better than I expected them too in all honesty.

"So...you guys doing ok...after everything?" I asked adjusting my sling.

"It's still seems impossible" Mom said

"I'm I've called you my little princess, but to know you actually are one" Dad said 

"Yeah it's wild" I said "I've gotten use to it"

"So...this Mr. Gold you've told us about" Uncle Fin said

"His name is actually Rumplestiltskin" I said "But everyone still calls him Gold"

"What do you call him?" Aunt Amanada asked

"Rumple" I said

"Who is he to you?" Uncle asked. I sigh and look out the window. I love my family, but they are overly protective.

"He and I are dating...and I really love him" I said

"And he loves you?" Mom asked and I nod.

"When can we meet him?" Dad asked

"You know how I said Emma is out of town?" I asked and they nod. "He's with her...he asked for her help to find his son"  

"But in the book he's a villain" Uncle Fin said

"He's different with me..." I said smiling. "He's kind...loving...wants what best for me" Mom and dad share a look and a smile.

"You really love him don't you?" Mom asked and I nod

"We can tell" Dad said

"Your eyes just lit up as you talked about him Lise" Aunt Amanda said and I grin

"I can't help it he makes me happy" I said

"And that's all we could want for you" Uncle Sonny said. All of a sudden my phone goes off. I take it and see it's a message from Mary Margaret and I frown

"Everything ok?" Dad asked

"It's Mary Margaret she wants me to meet her at the sheriff station" I said "I'm sorry I should go see what's going on"

"It's fine go" Mom said and I nod. I leave the inn and head to the sheriff station and meet Mary Margaret. 

"Hey what's going on?" I asked

"We need David" Mary Maragaret said grabbing my good wrist and pulling me in. We go inside and see David lying on the floor out cold. I rush over and kneel down to David. 

"David?" I asked "David!" "David?!" I lightly slap his face to wake him "David!" David comes to "You ok?" "What happened?"

"Hook." David said "He ambushed me." Mary Margaret helps him up "Mm."