The Doctor

Annalise pov

David and I were out in town making our rounds with the citizens of Storybrooke

David and I were out in town making our rounds with the citizens of Storybrooke. Things were starting to settle down a little which was a good thing. I hope it continues to while we keep looking for a way to bring Emma and Mary Margaret back.

"Thank you very much for caring." David said  "See you."

"You." Whale said walking over "We need to talk." David punches him

"Good punch" I said with a smirk

" Oh!' Whale said "What the hell was that for?"

"Sleeping with my wife." David said

"Kathryn?" Whale asked

"Snow." David said

"Look, I didn't know.' Whale said "All right?" "I was cursed."

"Yeah, I got it." David said "What do you want?"

"So... is it true?" Whale asked "People are saying that you're both trying to find a way to build a portal back to your land because that's where you think Emma and Mary Margaret are, that they're alive." 

 "Well, the whispers can stop.' David said "I have no secrets from this town." "That's exactly what I'm doing."

"But the land... it's... it's gone, destroyed by the curse." Whale said

" Apparently not." I said

 "Well, you're having any luck?" Whale asked

"We're working on it" I said

"Does that mean that all the lands still exist?" Whale asked

"Possibly." David said

" So the Queen lied to us." Whale said "Again." "Are you sure?"

"You do know who we're talking about right?" I asked. David and I walk away from Whale and go and get Henry. We get in the truck and David starts driving.. "All right." Henry let's out a yawn. "Come on." "What's with the yawn?" "This isn't school." "It should be fun."

 "I couldn't sleep." Henry said

 "Hey." David said "I know." "We miss 'em, too." "Now just think how happy Emma and Snow will be when they come home to find that you've become... a proper knight." We get out of the truck and walk into the stables "Say hello to your steed."

 "Is he mine?" Henry asked

"This one's yours." David said

"Really?" Henry asked "So... how do I get on him?"

"Oh, you're not riding today." David said

"I'm not?" Henry asked

"No." David said "There's much to learn before you hop in the saddle."