Tiny

Annalise pov

I sat in my hospital bed they had brought a sling and put it on me. I sigh this sucks... I can't use my magic....because of this and well my family is here. God what am I gonna tell them? How on earth am I going to tell them who I really am where I'm really from? The door opened and my Uncle Fin walks in.

"Hey Uncle Fin" I said

"Hey Lise" Uncle Fin said "How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling alright" I said

"Well you ready to get out of here?" Uncle Fin asked

"You have no idea" I said with a grin

"Well you're all signed out let's go" Uncle Fin said. He comes over and helps me get out of the bed. We leave the hospital and we end up going to Granny's where the rest of them are. As I walked through the door Mom and Dad come to hug me.

"There's our girl" Mom said

"You feeling ok?" Dad asked

"I'm fine dad I promise" I said

"Sissy!" Noah said he runs over and hugs my waist causing me to chuckle.

"Hey buddy" I said

"Take it easy Noah, your sister has been through a lot" Uncle Sonny said.

"Sorry" Noah said

"It's ok Noah just be gentle" Aunt Amanda said as I sit down

"So what do you guys think of this little town?" I asked

"I like it" Mom said 

"Really?" I asked

"Yeah" Mom said "As much as I love having you work with us I think this place has been good for you"

"I agree with your mom" Dad said "Aside from you getting shot"

"Yeah" I said. "Anyway I can't believe you guys came all the way here"

"You're our girl Annalise of course we did" Aunt Amanda said and I smile at that. Granny comes over and gives me my usual

"Thank you Granny" I said

"You're welcome" Granny said "I'm happy you're alright"

"Me too" I said. She smiles at me then walks away. My family looks at me with confusion all over their faces

"You call her Granny?" Uncle Sonny asked

"Everyone does" I said

"Ok then" Uncle Fin said.

"So where is Emma we'd love to meet her properly this time" Mom said

"Um she had something urgent to take care of she had to leave" I said "She made sure I was ok first"

"Well then maybe when she gets back" Dad said

"Maybe" I said as the door opens I see Mary Margaret, David, and Leroy walk in. They look...like hell "Excuse me" I get up from the table and go over to them "Everything ok?"

"Annalise!" Mary Margaret said she stands up and carefully hugs me "Honey are you ok?"

"I'm fine" I said "What's going on?"

"Cora's brought over a giant Emma encountered back in the Enchanted Forest" Mary Margaret said   "David." "Did that giant just say he'll make you pay?" "For what?"

"I have no idea." David said "I've never seen that guy before."

"Well, he sure knows you." Leroy said