Chapter.. ¹⁹

Comincia dall'inizio

This was one house I'm not gonna let her fuck me in, I fear her dad far too much to even think about it.

She pouted and I kissed it.

We went to bed soon afterwards and I slept so much better knowing she agreed for the date. I was so nervous all week, not knowing how to ask her.

I woke up to the feeling of someone playing in my hair. I frown wondering who the fuck is bold enough to play in my hair.

I hate when people put their hand in my hair, it gets me upset.

Like don't touch my damn hair.

I opened my eyes, but shut it immediately when the light burned into them. I groan, squeezing them shut before reopening them again.

I came face to face with Azurra's smiling face as she stared at me while playing in my hair.

Oh.

She's lucky I love her this much.

"Stop staring, creep." I smirk.

She glared, "You're the creep, bitch."

I turned us over within a second as I caged her under me and started tickling her. She trashed as she giggled loudly and my heart did a damn backflip a couple times.

I thought I was going into cardiac arrest.

"You okay?" She asked, noticing I was holding my chest.

What the hell?

"I'm good." I sighed as I kissed her lips, nose, eyes, cheeks and forehead.

Is this what it feels like to be in love?

Butterflies in your stomach going wild, your heart doing backflips making you think you're about to go into cardiac arrest, you just want to do anything that makes them happy

This feeling is scary as fuck.

"I'm scared." I admit with a sigh.

She looked worried, "Of me?"

I scoff, "No Azu, what's on you to be scared of? Maybe your ugly face, but other than that—"

She sent a slap to my face and I chuckled.

"Chill out foo', I was just playing na." I held my hands up.

"Then why are you scared?" She asked again.

"I'm scared of this feeling, seeing you laugh makes my heart feel like it's going into cardiac arrest and I'm too young to die darling."

She burst out laughing and I pouted.

It wasn't funny at all.

I rolled my eyes at her in annoyance.

"Hey, daddy?" She called out and I frowned.

What is she up to?

"Your daddy is in the next room, so shut up." I flicked her nose and she scrunched it up adorably.

"Let's not make this weird okay." She stated, "Daddy?"

I avoided her, but she wasn't giving up.

"DADDY?" She shouted, then made a weird coughing/clearing throat sound and my eyes widened as I clamp my hand over her mouth before anybody could hear her.

I huff, "Yes, Azurra?"

"Am I your baby?"

I squinted my eyes at her, "The fuck you talking like that for?"

"Daddy," She does that weird coughing or clear throat sound again. "Am I your baby?" Then started fluttering her lashes at me.

This damn crazy woman.