Tomorrows Immortal (Klaroline)

Autor: KatLeoWritting

Tomorrowa Immortal

The World is ending, the balance has been turned on its head, causing natural disasters and sickness to spread. Nature is dying and taking the rest of the world with it. Witches, werewolf's, vampires, and other supernatural's are fading fast. Humans even faster in their fragile state. Witches have gathered together and with help of witches past have come to a decision.The acts of one group caused the initial chain reaction leading to the end. So they need to stop some of those actions.

Hell can not be destroyed, the otherside must not completely fall, and the bloodlines must remain.

Bonnie suggests Caroline be sent to the past to fix it, stop their friends from starting the end. But in doing so would also result in Her friends daughters, surrogate and adopted, probably never being born.

So the witches agree, that Hope, Josie, and Lizzie may go to the past along side Caroline.
Freya, Davina, and Bonnie along with some of the last witches remaining send them back in time to Caroline's 18th birthday. Armed with bags packed with information from the witches, and now a head full of others memories, can they make sure the world doesn't end?

Incompleto

Archive of our own

https://archiveofourown.org/works/48826789/chapters/123172336