@8@

~There's nothing to it~

^^^

How much did he know? It plagued her to no end. Did he know about her plans? No, that's impossible, though it's naive to think that he isn't anticipating them. How far does his knowledge go? How much does he truly know her? She lost sleep. Night after night, she was terrified to think that she was in the palm of his hand. She, at least, wanted to know how screwed she was. After the third sleepless night, poor (Y/N) Bucket cuddled her silk blankets, unsure on how to proceed. She was probably laying there, still as a chocolate truffle in a steel box, for an hour or so.

"Dearest?" A voice rang from the other side of the door. In that moment, she debated with herself. Should she, shouldn't she... that was the question. If she let her curiosity loose, would he mistake it for some kind of affection? It was eating at her, and the silence ate away at Willy. He unlocked the door quickly, but not too fast. As much as he wanted to break open that door, he couldn't, wouldn't, show any weakness. That would tell (Y/N) that she's winning. As much as he loved her, he needed to remain in control. 

As the door creaked open, he was met with a lump in the sheets. Footsteps approached slowly, before the mattress dipped. She could feel his hand move up the silk, first touched her feet, before running up her curled legs. Her skin was tingling, begging him to stop. His fingers found her waist, then her arm, and before they could reach her neck, he pulled the sheets down, revealing her face. She at least tried to keep her face from moving, however, at her efforts, he laughed. 

"I can't think of a more bittersweet thing~" His coo was met with silence. "All right, if my dear wife-to-be is truly asleep, she wouldn't mind if I touched her for a bit, hm?" Stay strong, she told herself. "I suppose... it's alright... then..." The sheets slid off slowly, before his hands grazed over her figure. Every curve was so beautiful, so tantalizing that he could barely control himself. The way she wore that bubblegum pink nightwear. How it hugged her perfectly. His fingers inched underneath, feeling her skin. It took everything she had to not move a single inch; however, it was inevitable. "So, you are awake?" (Y/N) didn't respond to him. She hated this, but... a miniscule part of her wondered how far he would go. His cold, latex gloves ran up her stomach, causing her to let out a soft moan. After that, the Willy Wonka was left dumbfounded, retracting his hands. Not a minute later, however, he began unbuttoning her blouse. She snapped her eyes open, staring up at Willy. "Lovely morning, gorgeous~"

"What are you doing?" Play dumb.

"Taking off your shirt, silly. What else would I be doing?" His honesty scared her more. 

"Willy, may I ask you something?" Ever so slightly, the chocolatier stiffened at her using his first name, excitement running through him. He was right above her, a glint of pleading hanging heavy in her beautiful eyes. At least, that's what he believed. In truth, she was more than terrified. "How much do you know about me?"

"Everything. I know every little thing about you."

"Then how about we play a game?" Now, Willy Wonka didn't seem like a game fanatic, however, the idea intrigued him this time, which was what she was hoping for. "I'll ask you questions about me. If you get even one wrong, then I get to go home. I promise not to lie about a single thing." 

"Oh, my dear sugar snap, how cute you are~ Unfortunately, your word isn't enough. You aren't a fantastic liar, but you may have improved. But don't you worry. I have a little something that will ensure a fair game." With a snap of his fingers, an Oompa Loompa came in with a tray made of gold. Underneath a glass cover was a single piece of white chocolate. He picked it off, gazing at it lovingly, before staring at her again. "Do you know what this is?"