@ 6 @

~Anything you want to, do it~

^^^

"Marriage...?" (Y/N) breathed out, not believing the word that fell from his mouth. Him, on the other hand, was ecstatic.

"Yes, it's quite true. You see, a few months ago, I was having my semi-annual haircut, and I had the strangest revelation. I found a silver hair, and not the good kind. In that one strand, I saw reflected my life's work: my facotry, my candy, my beloved Oompa-Loompas. Who would watch over them after I was gone? I realized in that moment, that I must find an heir! Unfortunately, finding some random child to give my entire livelihood to, is completely absurd. So the single best option is to find a Mrs. Wonka to have my heir. And I found her, (Y/N)." He went to one knee, taking her hands in his. "It's you! I invited five women to my factory, and the one who was least rotten would be the absolute winner. My bride to be."

"So, that's why you sent out the Golden Tickets." She muttered, holding her head in one of her hands.

"So what do you say? Are you ready to leave all this behind and come live at my factory?"

"I'm not sure, Mr. Wonka... I mean, what about my family?"

"Pay no mind to them. You can't help run a chocolate factory with a family hanging over you like so much dead weight." He looked to her grandparents, "No offense." Grandpa George muttered something under his breath, before Wonka continued, "A chocolateer's wife has to run free! She has to follow her husband, damn the consequences." He could see that (Y/N) Bucket was less than unsure. A pout hung heavy in her face, as she gazed at the floor. "Look at me! We can create our own family: You, me, and as many children as you like."

"I'm not going, Mr. Wonka." She told him, staring into his eyes, "I wouldn't give up my family for anything. Not for all the chocolate in the world."

"Oh! Oh. I see." Still a little hopeful, he said, "There's other candy, too. Besides chocolate."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Wonka. My answer is no. I refuse to marry you."

"Well... that's just... unexpected. But I suppose I... In that case, I'll..." Wonka retreated into the elevator, about to close the glass doors, however, he stopped. "You sure you won't change your mind?"

"I'm more than sure." Wonka closed the doors, before his elevator rocketed back into the sky. The Bucket family was left standing and lying down, the swirls of snow coming in from the darkening sky. No one knew what to say until finally:

"Things are going to get much worse..."

"Why do you think so, Grandma?"

"Bah, don't listen to her!" Grandpa George scoffed, "So, how was the day?"

"I don't know, Grandpa George. She pulled out her scale model, taking it outside. In an alleyway, she broke it to pieces, not believing that she idolized that man. But what was she expecting? Of course, after everything was thrown into the trash, she went back home, practically heartbroken. After all, she had Wonka wrappers to rip off her wall.

The next morning, (Y/N) helped her parents fix the hole in the roof. In no time, (Y/N)'s father got a better job at the toothpaste factory, repairing the machine that had replaced him. While (Y/N) found herself rehired at her stationary job. The Golden Ticket craze had drummed up business in the sleepy city. There was more than just cabbage soup on the table now. Things had never been better for the Buckets. The same could not be said for Willy Wonka, however.