@ 4 @

~What we'll see will defy explanation~

^^^

On a river dock leading into the unknown, a large pink boat made of rock candy appeared from the chocolate mist, stopping in front of the four women and Willy Wonka. It was built like a Viking ship, with various oars, and the head was shaped like a sea horse. Upon reach resting positions, the Oompa-Loompas begin to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Violet queried.

"Oh, don't worry about them! They're always laughing! I think it's from all the chocolate. Did you know, there's a substance in chocolate that releases endorphins exactly like being in love?" Wonka eyes attempted to meet (Y/N)'s but she wasn't close to staring at him. She was lost in thought, hoping that August was alright.

"You don't say." Violet flirted, bewildering Wonka, making him incredibly annoyed. The women boarded first. (Y/N) sat at the back of the boat, looking out to the chocolate river. Each of the three other contestants waited eagerly for Wonka to choose the seats next to them; however, he sat at the back next to the distracted girl.

"Wonka, I want this boat. How much do you want for it? Surely my father will pay for everything. I also want some Oompa-Loompas in the package." Wonka ignored her, gaining an idea. Pulling a candy ladle from his coat, he dipped it into the chocolate river.

"Drink this. It'll do you good. You look starved to death!" (Y/N) snapped out of her daze, graciously taking the ladle. Taking a sip, the girl immediately melted. "You love chocolate, don't you?" He snickered, to which she nodded.

"It's my absolute favorite." She attempted to give it back to him, but he rejected.

"Keep the ladle. Feel free to take as many dips as you want."

"What about us?" Violet shouted. To this, Wonka also ignored her, focusing to stare at (Y/N). She gave the ladle back anyway but wanting any special treatment. To which, Wonka redirected his attention to the tunnel ahead. "How can they see where they're going?"

"There's no knowing where they're going. Switch on the lights!" When they do, (Y/N) searches the freakishly white walls and the river current. The Oompa-Loompas were keeping up somehow. "Keep an eye out! We're passing some important rooms here!" Reaching a catacomb of chocolate. Certain doors could be seen with signs above them. 

CLOTTED CREAM

COFFEE CREAM

PASTERY CREAM

HAIR CREAM

"What do you use hair cream for?"

"To lock in moisture." He lightly primped his hair. Passing by an open door, inside was a cow hanging from a hammock. Oompa-Loompas cracked whips.

"Whipped cream?" (Y/N) inquired with a smile.

"Precisely!" Wonka answered, rather impressed by the woman next to him. In no time, the boat stopped in front of a large red door. On it, it was labeled:

INVENTING ROOM

Entering the room, the place could be described like a witch's kitchen: black metal pots boil and bubble on huge stoves. Kettles hissed and pans sizzled. There were too many strange machines to count.