PROLOGUE

YEAR 1775-TENIS'E VILLAGE

The sky had darkened to a purple-blue color that drove the clouds away from above-taunting the winds with its horrific shade. Burned ashes were coming from a land fire to fly further into the night-watching as the little embers appeared like fireflies traveling home. There were drums being played by the village musician who welcomed the village oracle upon the mini stage built for entertainment. The oracle began to chant to herself about a rare treasure that had been found and the village people sat on tree stumps to listen to the wise woman. She then held up a golden monolith shaped object that glowed wondrous colors of gold and silver. The oracle could not hide her smile as the treasure before her made her body tingle all over-she knew then that what she found was of great power and she needed to protect it no matter the cost.

"Behold Tenis'e villagers, I bring forth a valuable that was found in the mines of Bowei. Upon searching for more that resembled this, there were none other. I cannot tell you where this originated from but I can assure you the lands will now be blessed with many fortunes." The villagers were not so impressed with the object for it seemed like a ruse from a fake magician playing tricks on them. Some of the villagers began to shake their heads in annoyance while the others really and truly believed that blessings were sure to come. There was no doubt in the minds of the believers-They had been praying for so long for something great to happen to the Tenis'e Village.

With the great Oracles power she could only do so much because the village had limited provisions. The Kingdom they served were taking everything including their living quarters. The King and Queen of Tenis'e had embarked on many journeys to bring forth a just world but the power became too much and now selfishness seemed to only control them. The villagers of Tenis'e were very hard working individuals and enduring was a super trait especially since most were not on the human side-but however they still managed whether human or not.

While many were deciding on what to do about the small object in the Oracles hand-the object then began to glow to a burning silver light that made everyone uneasy. The light got brighter to the point the object scarred the Oracles hands and she let it go. The monolith levitated in front of everyone-the light excruciatingly beaming now-that if you looked at it wrong it would melt your corneas to liquid.

The Monolith floated towards the Oracles body until it vanished inside of her chest. She began to hyperventilate-cough up blood-and faint all within one minute. And then her body did an exorcise pose where her back was bent in a weird position-but then her eyes opened and they were glowing white and her hair changed from brown to silver-making her look ethereal. The village people saw everything unfold right in front of them but that was not the end of the show.

Her skin cracked like she was a piece of fragile glass and remnants of silver shined through, burning everything that it touched. Until-right before the screams happened-right before anyone had a chance to run away-the Oracle exploded and everything within a 300 mile radius was burned to a crisp. There was no more village...no more villagers.....no more Oracle.....but her soul remained on the earth. It wandered the world for 389 days looking for a host to satisfy its essence. No one was worthy enough-

The soul had wandered for so long that it almost gave up searching for a suitable host-until one day it came upon a near death woman in the midst of battle-blood soaked her Raven hair and armor that once shined better than any. The Oracles soul had come across many near death individuals before but none were as magnetizing as this woman- She had power that could be seen with blind eyes-but something was stopping the poor woman from healing. The soul was drawn to her and it moved on its own to hover over the woman's body. The woman opened her hazel eyes to look right up at the Oracles soul-it was startled a bit because the soul was invisible but it knew those eyes could see-and then like the speed of light-the soul made its way into the woman. The Oracles soul did not know the woman-but soon it would find out that the persons body she manifested is someone of great importance.