Slowing down trying to control my breathing when I'm a good distant away from the reporters, I look up as I hear a twig snap.

Her blonde hair is sprawled across her shoulders and I smile at the sight of the beanie she's wearing - the closest I'd ever get to making her wear Pembroke colours -.

There's a pink tint on her nose to her cheeks from the cold chill in the air, her hands encircle herself as she shifts from one foot to the other, she looks beautiful.

She's a different type of beautiful, a type that would make you stop and stare and probably fall to your knees. But she doesn't even know it.

Her big doe eyes stare back at me neither of us saying a word, leaving me wondering how the fuck I managed to call her mine.

"Nice beanie" I tease deciding to break the silence as I step towards her.

"Are you stupid or something?!" She ignores my comment rushing towards me pushing at my chest,

"Or something" I mumble,

"You could've been badly hurt, fuck that you are badly hurt!" She shouts, she looks adorable.

"You're so beautiful baby" I say tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear, she stills at my comment, resting on her tiptoes she leans her forehead against mine.

"You're a fucking imbecile. I hate you." She mutters, pressing a kiss to her forehead as she continues to glare at me even when she intertwines our fingers and leads me towards her car.

"Mr Beckett!" I groan when a reporter calls out my name and spots us coming up in our direction, hugging Lizzie closer to me I try my best to ignore him.

"-How does it feel being called the train wreck of the team by the media, the one who starts and ends the fights" I freeze, Lizzie gives me a look and I let her free of my hold nudging her towards the car.

With one last look at the reporter and me she reluctantly walks up to her car and I wait until I hear the door shut until I finally speak.

"Go fuck yourself." A gasp comes from the reporters mouth but I ignore it, walking up to Lizzie's car.

I let out a sigh of relief when I slouch into the passenger seat of Lizzie's car, the warmth enveloping me.

"What did you say?" Is the first thing Lizzie says as I enter her car.

"I'm not perfect baby. I'm nothing close to it, I'm not the good guy. I can't be the good guy you either have to except that or you need to let me go." I croak out feeling more vulnerable then ever,

"Your not the villain you paint yourself out to think you are Luke."

"I'm giving you an out baby."

"I don't need an out, you've asked me this before and I've chosen to stay, I'll always stay."

"I can't ask you this again, I won't be able to ask you this again I'm too consumed by you, you're everywhere."

"Ride or die, Luke"

"Ride or die, baby" I repeat her words, a smile plays on her lips as she leans towards me and I seal us with a kiss as I lose myself in her.