Chapter 12

One thing I can say is that dream until it happens. Probably, your dream will got delayed but I promise, it will happen.

I brushed my bare hand at the railing before I look at Apollo who was standing down the stairs. He was staring at me with slightly open mouth.

I took a deep breath before I take my first step to go down at the stairs.

The dim light coming from the chandelier gave the perfect effect at the main hall of the shop. The red carpet in the golden floor is flawless. I am currently experiencing the fantasy of every little princess coming down at the glamorous stair towards his prince.

I take a few more steps until I reach Apollo. My heart was beating so loud as he stair at my eyes and I stare at his.

Everything was perfect! From his hair, his mouth, his nose, everything! Especially his eyes with so much adoration.

"You look gorgeous, Her Majesty!"

Bumalik ako sa katinuan nang sumalita si Giselle na nasa likuran 'ko.

"Are you going to get it?!" Tanong ni Giselle bago pumagitna sa aming dalawa ni Apollo.

Pansin 'kong bumalik rin sa katinuan ang lalake sa biglaan nito pagsapo sa nuo.

"Y-yeah. We're going to get it" Napahaplos ako sa mukha dahil sa hiya.

Gosh, Selene! 'Wag mo namang ipahalata na nahulog 'ka na nga!

"Good! You can wear it while you roam around the village!"

Tumango na lamang ako kay Giselle.

"G-goodbye. T-thank you" Nauutal na sambit 'ko rito bago nagsimulang maglakad pa alis.

I did not wait for Apollo's company to open the door. Kusa na akong lumabas at iniwan s'ya sa loob.

"Ano ba 'yan, Selene! Ang shunga-shunga mo!" Pagka-usap 'ko sa sarili. Mahina lamang ito kaya walang nakarinig sa akin.

I continue walking, following the sidewalk without the guards and without Apollo by my side.

I don't know where am I going but I need some time to think. I need my alone time.

"Selene!"

"AHHH!!!"

Napatalon ako nang biglang may sumulpot ng babaeng balot na balot ng itim. She have a goddess beauty but her awra makes her look intimidating and scary. She was about my height but she looks a bit older than me.

"Come with me" Sambit nito sa mababang boses.

Hindi pa ako nakasagot ay mabilis na ako nitong kinalabit sa braso at bigla na lamang akong napunta sa lugar kung saan ang nakapalibot sa akin ay bato.

The walls and the floor was all made of rock. There are some torches around that gave light to the place. Also, there is a cauldron in the middle. May something na purple na liquid sa loob ng cauldron.

I was catching my breathe and processing what just happened when the woman suddenly appears infront of me making me held my chest in surprise.

"You're a human" She said. She said it like she was threatening me.

"W-who are you?" Hingal na hingal na tanong 'ko rito.

"Nyx. I'm a witch but that isn't important. What's important is that you are not imortal" She seriously said.

Kung nakapapatay lang ang mga mata ay siguradong wala na ako ngayon sa dilim ng titig ng babae. But, I didn't give up. Totoo namang tao ako ah.

I stand up firmly and show no emotion in my face even though mahima-himatay na 'ko sa takot sa kan'ya.

"Do you know the consequences of your actions?" Kalmado ngunit pansin 'ko ang inis sa boses nito.

"I didn't came here intentionally!" Makabintang naman si ate girl ay parang ako 'yung makasalanan.

"But you let him! You agreed with his offer!"

Napakagat ako sa labi nang lumakad ito palapit sa akin.

"Look at your chest and see the outcome of your carelessness" Madiing sambit nito.

Napakunit naman ako dito. I was about to ask her something when I suddenly teleported infront of a mirror.

Napakamot ako sa nuo habang sinuri ang paligid.

I am at the house of Apollo.

I was biting my lower lip when I follow what the wird girl told me.

I immediately take off my dress and I stop in surprise after I found out what happened to my body. My chest, the upper part of my belly button, it became a stone.

Gosh! Gosh! Gosh! What's this?!

Nadidiri man, hinimas 'ko ang batong bahagi ng aking katawan. I can't feel anything, not even my touch.

Am I becoming a stone because I'm a human in fantasy?

Muli 'kong isinuot ang puting dress at umupo sa kama. Napahawak ako sa aking mga mata gamit ang dalawang palad bago napailing sa sarili.

Tears started to fall from my eyes as fear and hopelessness hits me.

"No. Kaya mo 'to, Selene. Makalalaya 'ka sa mundong ito. Makakasama mo pa tuwing linggo sila mama at lola di'ba? Marami pang kwentong sasabihin si Lola Lena. Also, ikaw na lang nga 'yung reyna nila iiwan mo pa sila. Ang walang puso mo naman kung ganon, Selene"

The hardest thing of being independent is that the only thing you can cry on was your own palms. Everybody saw you smile but no one saw you cry. No one saw how you motivated yourself just to live. But how can I blame them? I was the person who keep my own problems.

"You're strong, Selene" I assure myself.

I lie down on my bed the whole day, waiting for Apollo ro to come home.

I have made my decision... I'm going to ask him. I'm going to force him to bring me back to my world if that's the easiest way I can return.

I just hope this wouldn't fail.

Napalingon ako sa pinto nang marinig ang boses ni Apollo.

"Selene, are you here?! You left me!"

Just by hearing his voice, I am already healed. But, sorry, the difference of our world will be the boundary of our relation.