Doing the Dangerous Idea

-----------------------------------------------------

Authors Note: I've never gone to the Monaco gp, or any gp because I am too young and broke :( So most of this is from vlogs of other people and my imagination so it will not be accurate. This is a fanfic anyway, so nothing is really accurate is it? Also I do not support the criminal activity here, so do not hop over the fence and hunt down your driver :I

PS: I'm writing this note after writing the whole chapter. I'm currently banging my skull open after realizing the format and layout of the pitstop and where everyone sits and shit, is not the same that I've written. 

So please I'm begging you don't grill me about it. Just go with the flow and pretend everything I've written is true. Even I don't know what I've written, I think I was on something lol🙏🙏🙏

PPS:If you are having trouble understanding where is where:

· There is a building above the pitstop garages, where fans can watch.

. Garages don't consist just the garage, but anumber of rooms including a room each for the driver of that team.

This note goes for this chapter and the following chapters.

-----------------------------------------------------

*Long Chapter

Erina met up with Natalie outside the main hall. They did not have class today, and should probably spend this to study. But here they were, sneaking to watch 20 cars go vroom.

It took them a 10 minute bus ride to reach entrance, which was twice as long as usual. It was the traffic of the cars which cost them, because half of the roads of Monaco were taken up for the race.

They were almost 4 hours early for the race, and not as crowded as Natalie thought it would be. They bid their time by walking around the familiar towns and buildings, looking at the same stores Erina had done when she came last year.

As the minutes passed by, the amount of tifosi slowly increased, wearing the passionate red which represented Ferrari. There was hope within the crowd, praying for a Ferrari 1, 2 podium, just like in qualifying yesterday.

Erina and Natalie felt out of place, wearing black hoodies to not be recognized incase they must run. The balconies of the nearby buildings were filling up, with people hanging banners of the drivers they root for.

3 hours left until the race started, yet people acted like it was 3 minutes. It was hard to see any other color except the bright red, or any logo other than the Ferrari sign. Being so crowded, Natalie decided it was the perfect time to sneak in.

They put their hoodies up, thinking if the police ever chased them, it would be like a needle in a haystack. It was the contrast, like a tractor in a haystack. Nevertheless, they tried blending in with the crowd walking towards the entrance.

They reached the entrance, where they had to scan their tickets and go through the metal fence which opens. But there was going to be no scanning for them, or passing through the metal fence. It was more like hopping the fence.

It wasn't that tall, but it reached till their waist, and there was a high risk of them getting caught. Natalie and Erina went one after the other, the other keeping an eye on the security guard as the other jumped over.

Both of them managed to get to the other side, but the moment they thought they were fine, the person behind them pointed it out.

'Hey, did you just jump over?' he said, which attracted the 20 people around them. Both of them stared at the guy, frozen. He was about to shout for the security guard, but Natalie pointed behind him.