"I ONLY LOVED RAZIYA" He said by pressing each word while whole family was in utter shock nobody dare to say anything ..

"Its a long story, When I was in college, I was so innocent and polite, then I saw Razia there. I used to go to college everyday because I got to see her face. I had decided in my heart that I will make this woman mine but the day I came to know that she is getting married to Yunus, I was stunned. I was not able to understand anything that day. I was like a mad man for so many time but after sometime yunus had sent his sister's marriage proposal for me. I had decided that I will ruin his sister's life like he ruined mine by marrying my woman That is why I married his sister. This was not the only reason. Another reason was that I got to see Razia's face. My heart always wanted to be close to her. That is why I said yes to marrying Suhana....And I always tried to make raziya and yunus as far to each other as possible, so I tried very hard to put misunderstanding in their hearts and I even shot him that day but my bad luck he survived but I was happy that he was in coma but when I came to know that he is recovered, i came back for my revenge and now I'm going to kill him and after that I will happily get my raziya and we both go far from there" haris said and start laughing not sincere one but a evil one...

Today Suhana came to know what it means to have your heart broken and turned into pieces. She had not faced this pain when her husband had died... it was very difficult to imagine the pain she was going through.Her husband loved her Bhabhi for so many years but she never got to know about it. Her husband married her to take revenge but she never understood this. She always kept loving her husband thinking that it was her brother's choice and her brother must have taken a good decision. But today when all this was happening, she felt like going away and running away. Somewhere in the jungle, her heart was breaking a lot from inside....but she was not in the state to say something

While on the other hand Ahaan's heart was also breaking. Deep inside, he had never thought that his mother would suffer so much. That too because of his father, his father's behaviour. He had never thought that his father would give him so much pain one day. When his father had died, he had no pain because faris had always told him that his father had always done wrong to him....but today when he saw in front of his eyes, his blood started to boi he want to beat this man till death but he can't because his mamu is on gun point...

Razia, Noor and Suneha were also not able to believe it. Whatever Haris was saying,Razia felt as if she had poisoned her sister-in-law's life, because of her, her sister-in-law's life had been ruined, due to which her heartache had started increasing even more and Noor was also feeling very bad. Till today, she had not understood that her uncle had loved her mother. But whatever it was, he had always done wrong to her....and her family....

"C'mon man tell me your last wish" haris asked in devilish voice

"Please don't do anything to my family" yunus begged in front of him and haris started laughing and his gun was in the air,And taking advantage of this, someone fired a bullet and it hit Haris's hand directly and the gun slipped from his hand....

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" haris shouted and everybody looked back, they were all stunned....

And there he was, standing right in front. Broad chested and tall height, his green eyes were looking around at everyone and he had a Gun in his hands....Face upright with a relaxed posture....wearing tuxedo and standing like a king....and taking calculating steps, he sat in front of everyone..his veiny hands are looking breathtaking gorgeous...

his veiny hands are looking breathtaking gorgeous