special chapter- final

Começar do início

" where is he ??" Jungkook came out from kitchen after wiping his hands...his angel followed him...both started to check the whole house for the real thief of strawberries........

Jungkook was coming down from upper rooms after checking there but he can't find anyone there....but he stopped when he heard his angel calling him.....

" mammmaaa.....here....." rose called him from dining room....and jungkook ran towards her....he sighed in relief when he saw his naughty son hiding under the dining table with a bowl of tanghulu.....when did he even take that ? ...

when did he even take that ?

" I told you to sleep ...isn't gukkie...." jungkook walked towards him and picked him from floor and put him above the table....rose looked at her brother and then at the almost empty bowl of her favorite sweet....

" mammaaa...he finished it...." rose said looking at her mamma with puppy eyes....

" don't worry...I will make more " jungkook said wiping his son's face which have strawberries pulp all around his face.....

" what's happening here...."

Jungkook flinched when he heard that sound.....all of them turned thier attention toward the door and saw the Taehyung walking towards them....

" apppaaa....." rose ran towards him and hugged his leg...Tae was quick to pick her in his arms....she started to complain about her little brother to him....and here...taegukk was squirmed in jungkook's hold to jump from the table for going in his appa arm.....

" Hyung....come here....look gukkie will jump now..." jungkook said when he saw Taehyung was still standing in the middle of the room hearing the blabbering of his princess.. .

Taehyung walked towards them and sat infront the dining table and let rose sit in his lap....he held the little hands which was directed towards him...he kissed it and that caused a loud giggling of little tiger....

" gukkie...why did you do that...you should share it with your noona too..." Taehyung said  to his 2.5  years old son who was looking between his appa and his noona....

" hahha...you are saying like he will understand it now..." jungkook chuckled wiping his hand and the table.....but for his surprise...his son picked a small piece of strawberry from his bowl and held it infront of his noona...

Rose smiled,  forgetting her every complaints...she eat that and kissed her little brother who also mirrored the same smile....

" look...thats my tiger..." Taehyung said proudly looking at jungkook who rolled his eyes mouthing ' whatever ' ....

" Hyung...go and change...and help angel too ...I am gonna give bath to this little tiger...." jungkook said picking gukkie from the dining table and walked towards the washroom in thier baby room....Taehyung kneeled infront of his princess who quickly climbed on his back and they moved towards thier bedroom......