She smiles at how happy her students were upon receiving their gifts.

" Do you like it Yuna? " she asks the little girl who laughs and nods.
She noticed how her students felt comfortable around Gngguk who was helping them with their gaming sets
He even did car racing as children clapped and laughed. He showed them some stunts with remote control car and airplane as they all gasped and enjoyed clapping for him and got all excited.
He bends on their level building car track of cardboard paper as they raced their cars on it. Children were loving Gngguk's company a lot.
One of her students  reached  Gngguk as he wiggles his eyebrows at him Shinae smiles at his playful side, he is like coconut he may appear hard from outside but is a Fluffy ball from inside.
That boy extends his drawing towards Gngguk as he talks to him. Gngguk coos at him accepting his drawing as he hugs him  caressing his hair as this gesture warms her heart and it flutters for Gngguk.

" He is a prefect for you Miss Shinae!"
Her colleuge whispers as Shinae blushed

" And if you don't want him then I'll try on him, he is so dreamy!!"

Just then Shinae gets a call from Soha.
* Shinae still some paper work is left and Jiha is getting restless. When are you heading towards home? *

"  In half an hour. I will take Jiha with me back. Where are you I will pick her up from there. "

* I am just heading towards your school meet me at the gate. *

" Okay Unnie!"

Shinae stands at the gate, she observed Gngguk's cars as his men bowed at her. She asks his head gaurd.
" Why aren't you guys guarding him inside? "
" Actually ma'am boss was concerned that children might get scared and uncomfortable by our presence so he ordered us to stand out."
Shinae makes an oh face as she nods  and Head gaurd leaves. She smiles at his concern for the children he is a man with golden heart indeed.

The old lady teacher stands beside her.

" Your current boyfriend is far better than your previous one. I mean he is so handsome and manly like a perfect man should be. " Shinae nods as a smile forms on her face.

Shinae enters inside the class with Jiha as she observed her colleague already flirting with Gngguk who was just nodding his head and not even looking at her as he was busy with her students.
She immediately walks towards them and clears her throat.

" Oh Shinae." Her colleague chuckles nervously and leaves as Shinae takes a seat beside Gngguk who moves to the side to give her more space.

" Baby?" He looks towards Jiha

" Yeah actually she is my flatmate's daughter, her mom is like an elder sister to me and this girl.." she squished Jiha's cheeks " she is  one pretty girl who is so special to me." She pecks her cheeks as Gngguk admires her.

"Can I hold her too?"

" Ofcourse! But with care please!"

Gngguk holds her in his arms as his heart fills with some sense of familiarity with the child, he feels like as if he is connected to her by some way. He squished her cheeks as Jiha makes happy baby sounds as babys have tendency to recognise and differenciate between positive and negative energy people and she seemed to be so happy in her Gngguk uncle's arms. Her first family member from her dad's side who got to hold her.

Gngguk coos at her and starts playing with her as Jiha baby laughs loudly  and Shinae adored them with a bright smile on her face. Her heart almost bursts if she wasn't attracted to Gngguk till then,  then she definitely is now!!!

"Such a cute baby she is. You are so lucky Shinae that you get to play with her everyday, I am feeling so jealous of you now."

"I know!" She flips her hair in a sassy way as it gets stuck in her earring and she winces in pain.