my AU:Blaze and Ice

The twins who stick together no matter what.

From all Boel, the two of them are the most loyal to each other, no matter which AU. Sure the other would also protect each other(especially their favourites) with all their might, but Blaze and Ice are the one who will truly do anything for each other. Hali is close like them, but for him it's the instinct of an older brother (his love for them too) while they just simply love each other (brotherly of course) to the point of doing everything for each other.

Blaze isn't dumb. He might seems like it, but really he just chose to play along when in reality he is just as smart as his brothers. With that point, he of course knows when Ice is manipulating him in order to get what he wants. However, he is already willing to do what he wants, so it never bothered him. He is what people would call 'a loyal dog'.

Ice, despite being a calm and collected person with a calming aura is just as poisonous as a snake. Like his younger twin Solar, he is smart and uses that smartness to get what he wants. He will manipulate you, trick you, guiltrip you and many more. But of course only if he sees you as a threat. That's kinda his protection mechanism. If you're not a threat in his eyes, then he will just stay quiet and hide in Blaze's protection. Afterall, he is still the younger twin.

While it seems like Ice barely cares about Blaze and almost never do anything for him, just clinging to him he actually cares a lot about him and is always there wherever Blaze is because he wants to be there if Blaze ever needs him. Even his laziness doesn't count anymore if it's about Blaze. At some point it became one of the main point why he is so tired all the time.

Also, Ice is rather an anxious person despite his logical thinking. He knows that Blaze can protect himself, but he doesn't want to risk anything. Even knowing that Blaze has a strong body since he exercise all the time and is used to getting hurt due to his own recklessness, Ice still doesn't trust him going anywhere alone, let alone battle on his own. For this very reason no one ever put them in different groups as their brothers know very well how anxious Ice can really become.

The two of them are very protective of each other, but Ice is the most protective, perhaps even in an unhealthy way while Blaze is rather chill yet still on guard for any worst case scenario. That is also why their siblings is rather relaxed when they go out together since none of them would let the other get hurt. The worst that can happen is both of them dying together as they cannot live without one another.

Their bond goes far beyond and they trust each other with their life. Not even controlled will they hurt one another. Even if one stabbed the other they would believe that they had a good reason to do so. They don't need words to confirm it, they just know. Even betrayal cannot devide them. Would it hurt deeply? Of course. Would it change the fact that they love each other? Never. Neither will they stop the other, they will either go along with them on the opposite side or die and wait to meet each other in another life where they once again be together.

Blaze is the sun in Ice's life who tire himself until his light goes out and needs a break to lightened once again while Ice is the moon who comfort him and share his light as Blaze found peace in his soothing yet cold light.

------------------------------------------------------
This is the reason why they're my favourite duo 🤧 atleast in my AU.