ch-2

Sunoo pov

I was getting ready in my bathroom well honestly I was ready but just doing a little touch up . I put my brush down when my phone notification went on .

I pulled out my phone and stared at the text in our group chat .

I opened my social media to post my morning selfie like always hehe

The pictures came out fine but the tough part was to choose between them.

I was walking towards my bus stop and I knew I was already late and the chances of getting my daily bus is like very less

So i dialed Rosè number to drive me to my university and fortunately she came and picked me up .

I showed my I'd card and rushed inside University and quickly made my way towards the library.

I opened the library gate with a thud my breath heavy as i kept panting while the librarian looked at me with squinted eyes .

I quickly bowed apologetically and made my way towards our usual spot .

"So you are finally here" Jungwon said and placed his water bottle down on the desk .

I hummed and sat opposite him . Opening my maths worksheet which I didn't completed yesterday night.

I clicked my pen and started to work on it but soon rubbed my nape in annoyance.

Jake hyung looked at me confused , his eyebrows twitch together "what happened isn't maths your favourite subject"

"I know but I can't concentrate" i said and facepalmed myself.

"What happened?" Jungwon asked raising his eyebrows at me . I knew i had to tell the truth.

"I bumped into Jay hyung earlier" i said my voice low .

"So what the big deal in it?" Jake hyung asked sipping his ice tea. I looked down on my laps and mumbled out

"Sunghoon hyung was beside him... I can't belive embarassed myself" i said and put my head down on the desk .