The Jordan Formation. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse)

Start from the beginning

-"...I-Is everyone ready?" Katie questioned, staring at everyone. They all hummed. 

Torres made sure for the last time, and opened the door. Opening the door, everyone was met with Carpenter caressing a creature on her lap. 

-"Tara! Are you okay!?" Katie spoke, worried and tensed. Tara looked up from the brown furry creature and smiled in the most tenderly way possible, immediately answering Katie's question without words. 

Everyone sighed and looked at the unknown creature over Tara's lap.

It was more of a smaller werewolf, brown fur, green eyes with the shade of yellow and the size of an average cat, or puppy. 

-"Now who is this cutie!?" asked Enid, having a gaze of adorableness. 

-"I know that it will be hard for you all to understand, but this is...BeeBee..." replied Tara.

Everyone's eyes widened, and all of them kept on staring at the small creature. Tara kept caressing the body of BeeBee's to comfort her in the room with so many people surrounding her.

-"Awe! She's so CUTE!!!" Enid screamed and immediately ran towards Tara, taking the small fur ball in her arms. Everyone melted from the cuteness the Baby Werewolf possessed. 

Addams just stood on a side, not caring at all. Camila, Phoebe, Emma and Jenna added. 

They all were shocked to see the creature, but understood after Carpenter explained. 

-"That is indeed a sweetheart", whispered Emma, taking the creature in her arms, Jenna holding her from behind, still sleepy. Phoebe winked at Camila, and all she did was to give her a confused look.

Jenna smiled looking at Emma, watching the taller one smile was the biggest weakness Jenna consumed, and she was up for it. She admired every moment, of Emma being Happy. 

The others just kept on smirking and giggling. Tara rolled her eyes with a warm smile and then gently took BeeBee in her arms. Everyone took their chances and carried the small werewolf.