The Note Incident. (Emma's Multiverse).

The four of them was sitting in the living room, while BeeBee was preparing a surprise Dish for them. 

Suddenly everyone's attention was drawn to the little knock on the door. 

"Who could that be ?" groaned CC, while, helping BeeBee prepare the plates on the table. 

"I don't Know, maybe we should check, who knows it can even be a new role of Emma's" said Enid while she looked at Emma. 

Emma then said "Uh...I don't think, it might be any new roles". BeeBee went to open the Door. When she did, she saw a Note standing in front of the door-way. 

"Um, guys I think you should check this out".

Everyone gathered around BeeBee, who was holding onto the note. "What is this ?" asked Pip, anxious and curious at the same time.

 "I don't know...let's see". With that being said, BeeBee opened the note and read it out loud-

"I have seen you in many places, but maybe you haven't. I have given you the space you needed but maybe I never had to do it. Because all you did, was to take my words and actions into a misunderstood and fool me around, used me all you wanted and humiliated me like a dog. I tried to make all the things, easy for you and all you did was to make it miserable, the ashes blowing and the sky filled with Smoke and fog. It is said that everyone reunites, after everything that have happened, no matter how much worse the situation might have been between them, but I don't have that hope between us that can be full filled. After all this words, Can you Guess who I might be, Myers ?"

- Yours truly,

    Unknown.

All the five looked at Emma, who seemed to be anxious as well. 

"What does all this mean ?" asked Emma to herself. 

"God, this is so freaking weird and creepy as fuck", said CC while turning her gaze towards the Myers. "Shouldn't we start the investigation then, what do you say Detective ?"

 BeeBee asked Pip, who was drowned deep into her thoughts. 

"No, wait...maybe I think, it wouldn't be a good idea...Pip investigating about this Note", said Emma, which turned all the four's expression confused. 

"Why not, Mate ?" "It is because, I think this note is only addressing me and me only, and if I stick you all in this, then I suppose you all might be in trouble", said Emma. Everyone looked at each other, the atmosphere turned very gloomy around the five. All of them seemed anxious and worried. Suddenly there was another small knock, on the door. This time Enid went to answer it and saw a young girl of around 18 years was standing. She looked pretty nervous. "Hello, can i help you with something ?" asked Enid. 

"Uh...I think there was a Note on the Door-way...well I sorry to break it out to you, but that note actually doesn't belong here". Everyone's face changed into a confusion and then Emma asked "And how do you know that ?" "Well Ma'am, you see, turns out I wanted to give this to my Ex-Boyfriend". "Wait, but the Note has Emma's Last Name on it, see", BeeBee pointed out the name to the girl. The girl then replied, "Uh...actually My Ex's name also has a Myers in it".

The Girl felt extremely embarrassed, while the five sighed a Relief. The girl apologized like a Billion times and took the note with her. After the girl left, Everyone looked at each other and in that moment all of them burst out laughing. "Thank fucking God, that it wasn't you Myers", said CC in a teasing tone. "Yeah, you're right, man I was literally shitting myself", replied Emma. "I wonder, What will happen to the Ex of that girl's though, I mean poor Guy is gonna suffer and work his brains off, till they are dead, trying to find out his own Ex's mystery", said Enid dramatically, while painting her nails. "Yeah I also wonder", said Emma.

"Still, Imagine if the Note seriously meant Emma and not the girl's Ex, then what would have you done, Mate ?" Pip asked in curiosity. "I don't know, probably she might have been dead by now", teased CC, while winking at the brunette, who had a small relieved smile on her face. "Yep, that's for sure", replied BeeBee and all of them started laughing again, knowing how stupid they were to misunderstood the Note and actually thinking, that it belonged to Emma Myers.

End Of Chapter.

- Thank You.

    Jay.