September 27th Special. (Jenna+Emma MULTIVERSE).

Idea: @Random 19XX (Random 19XX).

Jenna Marie Ortega x Emma Myers.

Some information about the Characters might NOT be Cannon.

Emma's P. O. V:

It has been quite a while, since I am married to my wife, Jenna and turns out today it's her Birthday. I want to surprise her and make sure to give her the best day ever.

I removed the curtains of the window and let the sunlight do my job. "Babe, please close the fucking curtains!!!" Jenna groaned cutely and made me laugh. I took the chances and jumped over her, making her squirm with tickle and laughter. Jenna then gave a 'Are You Serious' look and all I did was to pock her nose and smile like a Idiot, "Heavens, I can't stay Mad at you..." I smiled even brightly and approached her to kiss, and she pulled me closer.

We stayed in the kiss for a long time, and Jenna my wife ended waking up and sat on my lap, "Okay that's enough baby cakes, wake your lazy ass today, I will make sure to give you the best day ever as you're turning 21 YEARS OLD!!!!" She just smiled and kissed me again, "EM Baby, you seem more excited than I do... " I just Lifted Jenna in my arms and carried her down stairs for breakfast. "Does lifting up count in the special birthday package of mine, Sweetie?"

"Absolutely, Mama Jen", I made her sat down and served her the fresh and hot Breakfast with a cup of Coffee.

I kissed her neck for a second and sat down next to her. She moaned at the taste and finished her meal. "I swear, you're becoming a better cook than me, honey". I kissed her, "ευχαριστώ (Thank You) Darling, 😚"

After some time we got dressed and was about to leave, "Babe where did you put the car keys ?" I asked while searching her back. She came downstairs, and heavens she looked ballisticly Gorgeous, Man I was extremely lucky to marry this woman. She gave me a sarcastic look and in a second, pulled up the Car keys from her back. "Seems like I am better at exploring my things, Love", She winked and pressed a kiss on the forehead, on her tip toes. I blushed and just went outside, while Jenna laughed and intertwined our fingers.

As it was Jenna's birthday, I thought of buying her whatever the hell she wants. And well, turns out I actually have a present that I brought, which is still a secret.

"okay, I seriously need a relaxing bath, with you baby", Jenna groaned as the weather was pretty hot. I smiled and kissed her forehead, "Your Wish is my command, Queen". She and I both then started laughing.

We were in the bathtub, candles lit up and roses spread here and there. I was the big spoon while Jenna being the little one, "Ah, this is so fucking relaxing, heavens it's perfect, Gracias (Thank You) EM Baby for all this, truly this is the best birthday Package ever". My heart melted listening to my wife's words, and I hugged her from behind even more affectionately, "Thank you for making me the luckiest woman alive, Jenna my love". We shared a romantic kiss and made sure that I gave her the most affection and care she deserves.

At night, we watched a movie,  cuddling each other and finally the moment came.

I took her in front of the cake and we cut it, fed it to both of us and at the end, I gave Jenna a Paper. "What's this baby?" She asked curiously, while I just kissed her forehead and told her to open it.

The moment she opened it, her eyes were filled with tears. The paper was a 'Adoption Paper'.

My wife wanted to have a child ever since our first anniversary and now that I was prepared for a baby, I thought of surprising her, in her birthday.

She jumped in my arms, both of us having water filled in our eyes. We stayed there for a while, then shared a passionate kiss.

"I Love You So Much, Emma".

I smiled and kissed her again.

"I Love You Too, Jenna... Happy Birthday My Woman".

Author (Jay) : If you have any suggestions, ideas, or opinions, feel free to share them in the comments. short Chapter, Lol...Don't forget to leave a vote, truly helps me alot and I appreciate the gesture of kindness, might not be this much active in the future, but I will try my best... ENJOY!!! 😉