Favorite Survivor. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).

Idea: @Random 19XX (Random 19XX).

BeeBee Jordan x Tara Carpenter. (A Taste Of Christmas x Scream 5/6).

Some information about the characters might NOT be Cannon.

Part2 may NOT be Possible...

Tara's P. O. V:

I kept walking, a cold sigh escaping my throat, when I finally arrived at the Bakery. It looked Cozy, warm and comforting. I took small steps and went inside. 

Ting, Ting.

The bell, hammered above the door sounded, when I entered. 

-"Welcome to Jordan's Bakery, What can I-", The brunette stared at me, then she smiled and put the tray with warm sweet cupcakes on the desk, making her way towards me.

I smiled the moment, she approached and pulled me into a Soft hug. Wrapping her arms around my waist, while my hands on her back. I pressed my head over her chest, and she smooched a kiss over my forehead.

-"Welcome, sweetheart".

-"Thank you. How are you?"

-"I'm good, just preparing the overall Sweet packages for the guests and then we can go out for a relaxing evening wall, if you want?"

-"That sounds, delightful".

She smiled again, and pressed another loving kiss over my head.  

I sat down and watched the taller one, roaming here and there with all the packages and boxes. Tyler, her friend helped her out while I also did, by wrapping them into colorful papers.

Getting glimpse from BeeBee, I remembered of how I first met her, She was so kind and beautiful, like the way she is right now. Always charming and never pushing the limits across.

-"BABYCAKES, I WILL BE BACK SOON. LOVE YOU!!!"