Big Mistake. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).

Idea: @Random 19XX (Random 19XX).

Katherine/ Katerina Torres x CC Walker. (Yes Day x Family Switch).

Some characters might NOT be Cannon.

Part 2 may NOT be Possible...

CC's P. O. V:

-"Have you heard of the latest Ghostface kills, Katie?" 

I heard, a Guy as in Liam talking with my Girlfriend. She nodded in agreement and talked of how the victims were slashed ten times. The target was murdered.

I didn't really mind, People being around Katie, but-

-"Please, be careful out there. The Ghostface killers are increasing day by day..."

Witnessing another, trash bag touching my Love, with his filthy hands...That's what I minded the most.

She smiled back, and spoke softly -"Thanks Liam. I will be sure of that".

That smile, of Katie's was not for me, but for that fuck hole. I felt my blood boiling, what the fuck does that dude think he is, to hold Katie's hand in front of me...

-"Dying to kill him, Walker?" I heard someone speak. It was Daniel, one of my assistance in helping me, do my Dirty job...

-"Yes, very much. What does that asshole think he is?" 

-"You've every rights, to be mad at that fucker. Ain't no way he is gonna survive tonight".

-"Why...?"

The guy gave me a Look, which I understood after like 200 seconds.

-"...Oh! Right, heh...Definitely..."

A grin plastered on my face, while staring with one sight at that Bitch.

AT NIGHT, 6:30 PM: