cheater! > minsung💔💕 pt2

felix and hyunjin immediately went to hug jisung. as they saw tears forming in his eyes. jisung just couldn't believe he spent 2 years of his life with seungmim just to find out he had been cheating on him behind his back. he actually felt happy with seungmin but after finding put his heart was broken.

minho oso joined the group hug and soon, changbin and jeongin came into the room to see why felix and hyunjin were taking a long time. but when they came in they were met with a crying jisung and 3 of the members hugging him.

"sungie don't tell me you found out?"

"i did. i did innie..."

jeongin and changbin shook their heads. this was something they promised seumgmin and chan to keep and jisung had found out. what were they going to do? the tension would me ridiculously uncomfortable for everyone. so jisung decided on their anniversary he would break up with seungmin so he can date chan.

sure it was sad but if it makes everyone happy he was willing to do it.

as months go by, jisung and minho had been getting closer to one another. and their feelings for each other growing stronger and stronger each day they are together. it was finally the day of the anniversary between jisung and seungmin.

"ok today is the day of the anniversary." jisung told himself as he looked into the bathroom mirror.

minho came in to check on the you ger and saw him staring at the mirror. he knew jisumg was recovering from the heartbreak and also nervous about telling seungmin he knew they were dating.

jisung walked out of the toilet and hugged minho. he was nervous but he knew it was for the best. he walked out of his room and saw seungmin and chan siting on the couch together. he walked over to them and sat next to seungmin, he saw from the corner of his eye that chan had his hand on seungmin's thigh and was rubbing it slowly. he felt tears prickling in his eyes as he watched his boyfriend blushing at chan's action. he got up and left to find minho.

"hyung?"

"yes sung?"

jisung sat on the bed and said,"i saw what they did and it was all in front of me, the audacity they had and they saw me walking over and yet they did what they did..."

minho didn't say anything and pulled the younger into a hug, he was fuming with anger. he picked up his phone and started to call felix.

'wassup?'

'come here asap'

felix immediately hung up and ran to minho's room, from the tone he spoke he knew minho was pissed. like really pissed.

the whole group knew minho liked jisung since their predebut but was too shy to confess and seungmin got him first when he confessed 2 years ago during their maniac tour, he was broken he had plans to confess to jisung too but he was too late. so he watches him, looks out for him and when he found out seungmin was cheating, he slapped him.

hard.

flashback to the slap scene🐒

*SLAP*

"fuck you kim seungmin!" minho yelled.

"bro wtf was that for?! i love chan, do you have a problem with it?!"

"i have a big problem with it! what about jisung huh?! it has only been half a month and you decide to pull this stunt on him?!'

from then on, there was always a tension between
them. but oblivious jisung never noticed. jisung was brought to his room by felix as minho was trying to calm down.

felix decided to let jisung rest on the bed and went back to minho's room. he enters but forgets to close the door.

"hyung?"

"what."

"so how is the situation going?"

"bad. like i love jisung so much since day 1 and seeing how seungmin treats jisung makes me so mad like he doesn't deserve all this. i just want to kiss him and hold him close-"

"then do it"

there felix and minho saw jisung standing against the door frame. he had overheard the conversation and he liked minho too. it was during their MAMA award performance when he saw minho dancing GET LIT. but he suppressed the feeling because he was in a relationship with seungmin. after all this cheating and all, his feelings for minho grew each day and hearing him confess to felix about it made him so happy.

minho, on the other hand, was panicking. 'shit now jisung found out!'

jisung signaled for felix to leave as he straddled minho's lap and staring into his eyes as he leaned down and connected their lips.

they felt pleasure rush all over their body as they kissed passionately. when they pulled away, jisung looked at minho and said,"i love you too hyung"

minho broke down into tears as he held jisung's waist and brought him closer even though they were already very close. jisung pat his hair as he kissed it serveral times.

"i-i was broken! i loved you since day 1 and when seungmin confessed to you and i js cried when we reached the dorms. i decided that-t since you were happy with seungmin, i should be happy for you but it angered me when i found out he was cheating so i couldn't handle myself and slapped him. hard. i am so sorry! i just loved you so much!" minho broke down jnto more tears as he let everything off his chest.

jisung smiled and cupped minho's face.

"i loved you too! but when seungmin confessed i saw how close you can hyunjin were so i decided to stay away so i accepted it. i didn't mind for your heart to break baby."

jisung pecked on minho's face before leaving a lingering kiss on his lips.

"han jisung would you be my boyfriend?"

"yes ofc!!"

🦶🦶🦶🦶🦶🦶🦶🦶🦶🦶🦶🦶🦶🦶🦶🦶

it was time for jisung to break up with seungmin.

they were all gathered in the living room.

"minnie."

"hmm?"

"how long have you and chan been together for?"

seungmin and chan's eyes widened as they froze on the spot, paralysed.

"w-what?"

"answer me honestly."

chan looked down and confessed,"1 1/2 years... i am so sorry jisung!"

seungmin nodded. he felt guilty.

"minnie it's ok"

seungmin hesitantly looked up and tilted his head.

"i love minho hyung. so you can date chan all you want and not be worried about me! we are over."

seungmin cried and kept apologising over and over again and jisung just reassured him it was fine.

minho came closer and back hugged jisung pulling him into a sweet kiss. seungmin saw them and smiled. "so are we all good now?" jeongi  asked.

the 4 nodded as they made their way to the dinj g room for dinner.

all'e well ends well!!

GUYS HIHI SRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE AND DID YALL WATCH THE RACHALOG?! OMDS THEY ARE ALL SO FINE AND THAT MINSUNG MOMENT WAS SO CUTE‼️😭🤌

anyways hv a good day pookies💖🙉