my boyfriend is a doctor! > seungsung💕💔

okok so jisung and seungmin are 23. they are seniors btw!

jisung was born in a slightly above average family. so his parents always had high expectations for him, in hopes in becomes a doctor. but the pressure was too much for the young boy hence he fainted in class due to stress, lack sleep and food. the poor boy needed a break.

after he was discharged, his parents went a little easier on him. he loved his parents but sometimes he wished he was born in a nicer family. nonetheless, his parents bought what he wanted almost every time he asked for it.

one fine day, jisung made a discovery. a terrible one, he was gay and how did he find out? he began have feelings for his best friend, seungmin. he was smart and had ambitions to achieve a lot and he also comes from a family which is wealthier than jisung's.

his parents were going to kill and he knows it. his parents were homos (gotta love the homos😔).

next day in school😭

"minnie!" jisung called.

seungmin turned around and saw jisung. he smiled and ran to hug his hyung. jisung was much taller than seungmin so he had to hug jisung's waist and his head in his chest.

jisung found the younger so cute!

after school🤭

jisung walked along the pavement as the skies slowly start to darken but he didn't care. because once he is home, it is work, work and more work the stress was starting to get too overwhelming him but for his parents' sake he was going to do it.

TIME SKIP ( a few months later )

seungmim walked into the school, feeling terrible and happy at the same time. one, he was going to the US to study medicine in HARVARD for 2 years but he doesn't want to leave jisung at all. he had developed a big crush on jisung. but his flight was tomorrow so he had no choice.

when he entered the school, he saw jisung standing at his locker. "hyung!" seungmin called out.

"hmm?"

"i need to tell you something..."

"ok?" jisung answered, he notcied the younger fiddling with his fingers and seemed nervous.

"i have to leave for the US tomorrow for my studies."

"w-what?!" jisung asked shocked. his eyes widened at the news and he felt his tears welling up in his eyes as he brought the younger closer to him and hugged him while reassuring,"it is ok... for your studies you have to go.."

"but i don't want to leave you!"

"i know minnie... we will keep in contact" jishng said.

seungmin only nodded as he held his hyung's hand as they went for class.

after school, they went to get ice cream and coffee. they enjoyed it. the last moments with each other, they were teasured dearly.

the day passed by quickly, before the pair knew it was time to separate from each other. jisung leaned down and placed a kiss, both of them shared a sweet kiss as they pulled away the lingering feeling of their lips remained. it was sweet and everlasting to feel.

jisung went back home. he ran to his room and cried into his sheets as he knew that now there was nothing left for him to look forward when he goes to school.

for the past few days, jisung ate lesser and didn't talk as much. all he did was study and sleep. it became his routine. he missed seungmin so much. the feeling of emptiness filled his body and soul.

seungmin wasn't doing so good either. he cried all night and wished he hadn't applied for harvard but it was his dream but jisung was also very  precious to him and he loved him.

but he had to go. he promised himself that when he returns to korea he will find jisung and get into a relationship with the him.

2 YEARS LATER😘

jisung mental health was declining very fast and was sent to the hospital. he wanted seungmin so bad, he missed him so so much. jisung would do anything to see seungmin again even if it is just a glimpse of him. but he knew seungmin must have found a pretty american girl to move on with. but he isn't giving up, even if seungmin is happily married to someone else he would smile, knowing seungmin was happy it made him happy. (OK STOP THIS IS SO SAD I AM GNA CRY FRFR😭)

seungmin had finally returned to korea. the firta he did once he exited the airport was to settle down first then find jisung. he also got a job at seoul greatest hospital.

he went home placed all his things and ran to the hospital to check it out. when he entered he saw a familiar looking boy and walked closer to him. he froze in his tracks, eyes widened and a very surprised look.

he sww jisung siting on the hospital bed, eyes filled with emptiness and sadness. this sched seungmin's heart as he ran over to his hyung.

"hyung!"

jisung looked up as he heard a familiar voice. 'minnie..'

there he saw seungmin running over to him and tackled him into a bone crashing hug. jisung looked at the boy up and down. he had grown more attractive, taller, more built and stronger than he last saw him.

jisung smiled weakly as his tears rolled down his cheek and pulled seungmin in for another hug. he missed they boy so much.

"sung what are you doing here?"

"my mental health was declining rapidly so i was sent here..." jisung answered and looked down in disappointment of himself.

seungmin brought his hand to jisung's chin and placed a sweet lingering kiss on his lips.

"han jisung would you be my boyfriend?" seungmin asked.

"YES!" jisung said as he held eye contact with seungmin.

days go by and jisung was discharged from the hospital and he told his parents that he was gay...

"WHAT YOU ARE GAY?" mr ham yelled. he was in disbelief his son was a f4g.

"but my boyfriend is a doctor!" jisumg defended.

mr han looked at him and said, "he is welcomed. and i will accept the fact that you are gay because your boyfriend is a doctor, okay?"

"of course father."

"bring for our family dinner next Saturday i want to meet him in person."

jisumg nodded and hugged his dad. his mom stood one side and smiled as he saw the scene in front of her.

so seungmin met jisung parents who liked jim a lot and they lived happily ever after.

HII GUYS‼️ sry this chapter is kinda rushed tbh but i hope yall liked it have a great day! thanks spiceitupnow for the request‼️🤭