who? > hyunsung? minsung? (pt 1)

hyunjin and jisung had been best friends for a really long time and slowly the feelings for each other grow. hyunjin was rather possessive, he would make sure boys he didn't like stay far away from jisung.

well, the thing was hyunjin was popular guy in the school. known for looks, dancing skills and grades. while jisung had a few friends as well but didn't stand out as much. he was cute, average grades and works with his 2 hyungs, chan and changbin. the 3 had started a band called, 3racha, and they produce music that is literally so good.

today, hyunjin seemed to attract a particular person, kim sujin, he was very good looking and slept with many people. but hyunjin had caught his attention, his next victim. he was basically going to have a one nightstand with him and boast about it in school.

hyunjin on the other hand, was admiring jisung eating his cheesecake which made his cheeks puff up and he looks so cute. but this was quickly noticed by sujin who was not very happy about it.

so he decided to set jisung up...

hyunjin's POV

i was admiring jisung eatung his cheesecake and he looks so cute like the jeekies are making me so whipped for him but if his enemy, lee minho finds out that jisung is his weakness, things will get rough.

3rd person's POV

but does he know that minho is also whipped for jisung.

FLASHBACK‼️

so minho and jisung were in the same maths class and minho needed help from jisung so when jisung tutors minho, minho's heart skipped a beat every time jisung pouts. like he found it irresistible.

so now 2 guys lee minho and hwang hyunjin. enemies fighting for poor jisung.

END OF FLASHBACK

so now sujin had everything prepared. he got his fake blood on and made sure nobody was around be for provoking jisung.

sujin walks up to jisung and tapped his shoulder. when jisung turns around he saw sujin's face with the fake blood on and was worried for him.

until sujin spat,"bitch, listen closely hyunjin is mine okay? so back off!"

"no! he is my best friend!"

"you have brought this upon yourself..."

with that sujin sat on the ground and screamed,"OW! why did you hit me?! it hurts!"

'what?!' jisung thought as he froze on the spot confused.

soon, there was a crowd of students. everyone was  whispering and pointing at jisung. he felt his anxiety rising as the crowd was getting louder and louder.

"what happened here?" hyunjin asked. he had seen a huge crowd surrounding jisung's locker and ran over as he knew the younger was going to have a panic attack, he hated large crowd and loud noises. but when he went over he saw sujin on the ground with jisung standing in front of him.

‼️short background story‼️

so sujin and hyunjin were good friends. they have history and chemistry together, and sujin need help with chemistry while hyunjin need help with history.

so hyunjin rushed to sujin beacuse he had blood and was clearly 'injured'.

"sujin are you okay?"

"yea-a but my cheek and lips hurt-t. i just want to ask jisung where the library was and he punched me out of nowhere!" sujin faked a cry as he 'cried'.

hyunjin was angry. how could jisung punch sujin when the boy was just asking where the library was!?

without thinking, hyunjin threw a lunch to jisung and yelled,"what were you thinking, huh!? you punched him for what?!"

jisung was so scared. hyunjin has never raised his voice at him before and jisung stuttered, " i-i didn't! i swear!"

"from today we are longer friends!" hyunjin declared. and with that he walked away while carrying sujin.

the crowd dispersed and jisung was left on the ground eyes filled with tears as he kept thinking of the words hyunjin yelled at him repeatedly. he got up and left the school premises for that day.

👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽

the next day came very quickly and before jisung knew it he was in school in a over sized hoodie and jeans. his eyes were red and puffy from the crying while his haur was messy. he stepped into the hallway and all eyes were on him. people started to whispered and gossip. everyone had already heard of him 'bullying' sujin. but it wasn't true jisung knows it.

he was then pulled into the janitor's closet where he was pinned up against the wall. he opend his eyes and saw minho. he caressed jisung's cheek and said, "i trust you babyboy... i know you didn't do it." with that said, jisung wrapped his arms around minho and sobbed into his chest and minho held his waist, leaving soft kisses in his hair.

HI GUYS‼️ sry for not publishing in a long time😔 anyways so do yall prefer fluff? smut? or both? and there will be a part 2 of it which will published prbly 2-3 days from today. i hope yall have a good day/ night‼️💗