TAKE CARE

TAKE CARE
-Jude Bellingham
by @judeswifee5

❝You know how to ball,
I know Aristotel❞

❝Please don't ever become a
stranger whose laugh I
could recognise anywhere ❞

-T

❝If you could see my thoughts
You would see your face ❞

❝Girl, you're the vision
of what I like ❞

-J

❝𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓, Jude and Taylor clash over the mix-up, with Taylor accusing him of using his fame to get special treatment and Jude dismissing her as just another entitled singer. Despite their initial animosity, they begrudgingly agree to share the accommodations for the duration of their stay.

As days pass and they explore the island's stunning beaches, vibrant nightlife, and charming villages together, Jude and Taylor's dynamic begins to shift. Beneath their banter and playful jabs, they discover a genuine connection and a mutual appreciation for each other's company.

One evening, while watching the sunset from a secluded beach, they share their deepest hopes, fears, and dreams, opening up to each other in ways they never expected. In that moment, amidst the golden hues of the setting sun, they realize that their feelings for each other have evolved into something more than just friendship.

But as their vacation draws to a close, Jude and Taylor must confront the reality of their separate lives. With Jude's professional obligations calling him back to the football field and Taylor's wanderlust urging her to explore new horizons, they face the daunting prospect of parting ways.❞

Will they let go of their fears and take a chance on love, or will they let their fleeting romance fade away like the summer sun?

¤*٭﹡꙳* 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧 *꙳﹡٭

˗ˏˋ Main ˎˊ˗

TAYLOR SANDERS
as
Cindy Kimberly

TAYLOR SANDERSasCindy Kimberly