t h i r t y - t h r e e

Haerin's POV:

"What the fuck was that!?" I whisper harshly to Hanni.

"I was bored." she shrugs.

"So, you torture me?" I scoff.

"THAT was torture to you?" she asks, a little offended.

"On a table with six other girls, yeah, that IS torture." I shot back.

We've all finished dinner, and I told the girls that I will wash dishes with Hanni.

As soon as I told the group, Hanni immediately started whining, but I made sure she knew I really needed her to wash them.

And here we are now.

"You liked it though. Admit it." she smiles, leaning back on the counter.

"Oh yeah you're right! That was just fucking amazing with the risk of six girls seeing us, no thank you, I'll pass and save us the embarrassement." I said in a fake cheerful tone.

"Oh come on, what is fun without a little bit of... danger?" she said and her voice dropped to something lower.

"Oh my god Hanni." I ran a hand through my hair out of habit when I'm annoyed or nervous.

"Fine, I'm sorry, I'll ask for permission next time." she teases and I shove her shoulder.

"There won't be a next time!" I frown, but she laughs.

"Sure." she nods.

"You're an asshole." I say, before going over to the sink to start washing the dishes.

"Your asshole." she says, walking up behind me and wrapping her arms around my waist from behind, with my back against her chest, and with her sliding her hands under my arms and hugging me close to her. "Forgive me." she whispers into my neck and it makes me weak, she's my biggest weakness, biggest vulnerability.

"No." I take the soap and begin to wash a tray but she halts my actions by grabbing my chin and turning my head around slightly, as much as my neck allowed.

"Yes." she breathes, and connected our lips, her tongue immediately sliding in, making my stomach flutter.

I detach our lips, biting away a smile that threatened to make its way onto my mouth, "I have to wash the dishes." I mumble, feeling my cheeks heat up.

She lets go of my chin and latches her hand on my waist instead, turning me around to face her, "Go sit with them, I'll do it." She smiles.

"But-" I wanted to protest but she cut me off.

"It's your last day with all of us in the house." She says, mumbles actually, and I feel a pang in my heart at the reminder.

"Go, enjoy their company while you can." she nudges her head towards the kitchen door and I obey, nodding.

She smiles, before leaning in to leave a peck on my forehead, making me feel as if I was on cloud nine.

"Thank you." I mutter and walk out to see them all gathered in the living room.

"You're disgusting." I hear Kazuha say, and a couple of laughs and chuckles follow.

"It's fun, you're just boring." Eunchae replies, and when I walk all the way to the living room, I see her and Danielle with ice cream smudged all around their faces.

They have some bowls on the table and their knees on the ground, shoving their faces in the bowls.

"What is this?" I say with disgust, though I couldn't help the giggle that escaped my mouth upon seeing their faces.