t w e n t y - t h r e e

Haerin's POV:

"Sorry, I was looking around." I mumble and try to walk away, but she grabs my arm and pulls me into her office, closing the door and pinning me against it.

"Why do you always do that?" she whispers.

I wiggle my wrist, trying to get out of her firm grip but she looks at me with more intensity.

"Do what?" I mumble.

"Talking to me like I'm a stranger." she asks, her face moving closer to mine.

"I don't do that." I say, trying not to stutter.

"Then why haven't we been talking?" she licks her lips, her eyes traveling down to my own lips.

"You've been busy." I answer and she tilts her head.

"I still see you at the house." she says and I fall silent, not knowing how to answer anymore because of how flushed and hot I am.

"You've been driving me crazy, Haerin. I know you see me but you won't talk to me." she adds, her voice so low it makes my stomach churn.

"Hanni." I stop her, and she does. She looks at me and I see her swallow hard.

"Say my name again." she whispers, her voice low and deep.

"What?" I ask, and she slowly let go of my wrists.

"Say my name again." she whispers so lowly I can barely hear her.

"Hanni." I mumble and she smirks before suddenly leaning forward to kiss me.

I didn't know how much I longed for her contact until my entire body started burning when her lips puzzled with mine, her rounded lips brushing against mine.

Her hands travel to my back, pulling me against her and away from the door, she turns us around and starts walking forward forcing me to walk backwards. She stop at her desk, her lips remaining on mine.

She has my lower back against the edge of her desk, her lips linked to mine, her hands traveling back up.

I feel her tongue clash with mine as she begins to unzip my dress, I use my free hands to push her chest away.

"You're at work." I remind her, my breathe heavy, her eyes hungry.

"I don't care." she mumbles and her lips fall back on mine, my zipper undone.

I feel her fingers connect with my skin on my back, making me arch it, smiling against her lips at the contact.

She pulls her lips away and begin to trail wet kisses from my jaw down my neck, her hands slip under my dress and she draws shapes on my skin, making me tingle under her touch.

Her breathe is hot against the crook of my neck, her hands burning on my back.

I grab her jaw, making her look at me, "You're at work." I say again, struggling to keep my eyes open.

She kisses me one more time on my lips and puts her arms around me to zip my dress back up.

"Fine, I'll be good." she smirks and readjust her suit.

She backs away from me, and I smile, hiding it by looking away.

She notices and smiles too, "What?" she asks.

"I don't know." I shrug, not being able to stop myself from smiling.

"What is it?" she grabs my waist to hold me close to her.

"It's just-" I look her in the eyes, "You give me butterflies. It tickles." I mumble, and her smile widens even more.

"My god." she mutters, "You have a really strong power over me, do you know that?" she asks and I shake my head.

"I ignored you because I was overwhelmed, I couldn't believe you had feelings for me." I admit then and she takes her free hand to caress my cheeks.

"Believe it, love. I'll say it myself; I love you." she tilts her head, looking into my eyes, and it gives me such a comfort.

"I love you too." I answer, leaning my head into her chest before she can be able to see the bright color on my cheeks.

She squeezes me closer to her, "I have a meeting soon." she whispers and I frown into her chest.

"Mm." I groan and she tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Tell Hyein to show you around." she says before taking my hand and leading me out of her office.

"Where should I go?" I ask.

"I'll take you." she says, and starts to walk me to the elevator, pressing number twenty.

I feel her thumb caress the back of my hand, the smell of her cologne fills up the elevator and it drives me crazy.

When we finally arrive on the floor she walks me out a little and I see, right in front of the elevator, 'Lee Hyun-Seo, RedSea President.'

"She has a whole floor to herself?" I ask and she nods.

"But Leeseo is too busy to be here, Hyein's sitting in her office." she says and I let go of her hand, watching her get back into the elevator, she gives me one last smile before the glass doors close.

I turn back around to the door and open it, seeing that Hyein is indeed inside, sitting on a big couch, her phone in her hand.

"Hanni said you will show me around." I say, walking up to her.

She raises a brow, "You guys? Again?" she asks with a teasing smile.

"Yeah, yeah, can you show me around now?" I ask and she stands up, sliding her phone into her back pocket.

"Sure, let's go see the artists." she smiles and I give her a questioning look.

"The department where all the designing happens." she says.

The art department, I assume, is located below the ground floor, and it's beautiful.

There are sketches hung on almost every wall, the tables have a chaos of pencils, ink and erasers.

The artists themselves wear the same grey and black clothes but they all look even more unique, their hairstyles not perfect and their faces covered in spots of pencil lead.

They all work amongst themselves, yet their sketches of the equipment are all similar.

"It's like a human factory." I admire, it's impressive how quickly their hands dance around their paper.

Their eyes focused on their art and only their art.

"I'll admit, they're the coolest part of the company." Hyein says and I agree.

"What next?" I ask and she takes me to their sales department, which is intimidating.

There are men and women flipping pages so fast I'd miss the action if I blinked, others on phones yelling out numbers and names, some standing by boards and calculating whatever that is, their minds so focused they didn't even see me, just like the artists.

While I look at the busy cubicles, at the very back of the room I see two men and two women in what appears to be big, black overalls.

A group of employees walk by and I try to look around for them but once they've walked past, they disappear.

"Did you see that?" I smack Hyein's arm and she looks at me.

"See what?" she asks, looking in the direction I'm pointing at.

"Some weird people just disappeared." I say, and then a memory hits me.

"I'd catch staff changing into black bodysuit kind of stuff and leave outside doors that i've never seen before."

I remember the reddit post again, everything has been matching up so far.

"Did you hit your head?" she teases.

"No, never mind." I shake my head.

~