ɪ.𝟺 | ғʟᴀʀᴇ

•───── ⋅•⋅⊱∙∘☽

: 𝐋𝐔𝐗 𝐂𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐈

☾∘∙⊰⋅•⋅ ─────•

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊
┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .
┊ ┊ ⋆˚         
✧. ┊         
⋆ ★

· · ─ ⋅• D-4 •⋅ ─ · ·

"Let me see him!"

Life would have it as... 'unfortunate'.

"Duri calm down -!"

The elders always said to learn to love and care for those around you while they're still here; alive, walking on the same earth as us.

Calm down?!

Duri and Solar's brotherhood is plenty fruitful. Although, yes, you may find them bickering about the pettiest things: the nature elemental poking at his dear younger brother with the snarkiest comments he can come up with to tease the latter to death, whilst Solar in return, would return them aiming for dominance in the argument.

But they had so much more than that.

They grew up as the last of the septuplets to master their powers together.
Duri relied on the entertainment Solar would bring to him as he babbled about everything 'science'.
And in turn, Solar was always assured that Duri would take his side no matter the situation they find themselves stuck in.
They learned together, laughed together, cried together, played together - though they appeared to be pulling on each other's hair often, in their hearts, there was no one else they knew to trust better than each other.

Duri didn't want it to end. Not yet. Not like this.

How can I calm down when I don't know if Solar's ever gonna wake up again!!!

He wanted to shout; to spell out his anger or even childishly point fingers at an inexistent culprit. With gritted teeth and trembling fingers, his emerald eyes dulled down to a gloomy green.

Gempa could see the panic in the younger's expression. He saw how desperately Duri had wanted to believe they were lying, misinformed, something - anything that could tell him he can still talk to his brother one day.

He saw it - their mistake.

The septuplet who always had that glint of reassured happiness in his eyes...

He could break -

"D-Duri-!" The older grunted, eyes growing wider in surprise as the nature elemental pushes him with heavy force. In his confusion to the unforeseen show of strength by the younger, Gempa stiffens, hands tense on Duri's shoulders as he recomposed himself from being pushed back as he blocked him from the automated doors of the infirmary.

"Gem!" The earth elemental almost sighed in relief, thanking whatever god silently that Taufan was there to back him up. "Duri you gotta quiet down Solar's resting in there!"

They both knew using too much force could make things worse, and Taufan contemplates with himself if he should start pulling on Duri's jacket a little harder, but the latter's next outburst causes them both to hesitate.

"Why didn't you tell me last night?! Everyone else found out but I slept through everything!!"

Gempa frowns, a lump growing in his throat, lustrous golden orbs darting towards Taufan's royal blues with an expression he didn't take too long to read.