ɪ.𝟸 | ᴛʀᴜᴛʜs

•───── ⋅•⋅⊱∙∘☽

: 𝐋𝐔𝐗 𝐂𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐈

☾∘∙⊰⋅•⋅ ─────•

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
┊ ⋆ ┊   .   ┊   ┊
┊    ┊⋆     ┊   .
┊    ┊       ⋆˚              
✧. ┊         
⋆ ★

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Blaze blinked.

All the ruckus had finally died down a few hours ago, and he had heard from some staff and members of TEMPUR-A that Captain Vargoba's space pirates were defeated.

Thank goodness. He had thought in relief.

It became quiet and peaceful; peaceful enough for Blaze to release the tension in his body.

The stars shone brightly outside the airtight window of Solar's infirmary room, twinkling endlessly of reds, oranges, and blues. He noticed a constellation was forming among them, but he knew little to nothing about the pattern or how exactly to tell what even it was trying to form.

They were so bright; so bright, Blaze grimaced. A frown abruptly tugged on his lips as he turned to his side, adjusting his arm as a makeshift pillow to get himself more comfy on the sofa provided in the room.

Just as abruptly, he heard the automated doors of the infirmary room slide open, followed by a set of footsteps, and a calm tone he immediately recognised without the need to turn and confirm it.

"How is he?"

There was only one person that question would be referred to, at the moment, and Blaze knew well enough to answer with a simple "Stable... I managed to get his temperature up..." Then he hesitated, eyes wandering, lost suddenly. Should I... No, he bit back on his tongue for once, a safer answer would suffice. "He's okay just... He blacked out in the middle of it."

Blacked out? Ice can't help but shift his gaze towards the infirmary bed at Blaze's words. He was worried and honestly a damn lot scared seeing all those monitors and whatever other alien technology he wasn't sure the names of that had tubes of different sizes connected to their brother's body.

His brows furrowed.

"SOLAR!!"

An unpleasant memory resurfaced from the back of his head, flashing before his eyes with horrifying clarity.

"HALI STOP! WE HAVE TO GO! NOW!"

- A scenario he'd trade with anything just to forget for life.

"GEMPA LET ME GO - HE'LL DIE!!!"

If only they had arrived earlier.
If only... All of them were there when it happened. His brows met briefly.

Ice tore his line of sight from Solar's motionless body, afraid, suddenly, of whatever other thoughts that could invade his mind without warning. Maybe he was overthinking. He did hear from the doctors and Blaze, himself, that Solar had finally stabilised.