Realize my feelings/Chapter 1

This is they talk "hi Moon!"
This is when they whisper/think "Hey over!"
This when they shout/scream/"WAIT FOR ME!"
When they do a action or something*gasp*
INTO THE STORY!
Moon P.O.V

It was a normal day in the daycare.Me and Solar were just working on our normal stuff.But...I felt something for Solar...I don't know how I feel.It feels like I want to be near him,be close to him,want to protect him or something.Than it was getting late so we got off our computers.

Solar:*yawns* "Well,lets get home;He said exhausted.

Moon:"Okay twink";I tease him.

Solar grab my hand and we went to the exit. I didn't care if he grab my hand,cuz I'm tired so.I let him hold me.I felt strange?..I felt warm inside...

Solar"Moon,wake up abit.I don't want to drag you to the car"He said,while getting my attention.

Moon"Fine";I replied.

I was tired.Than I know it,I fell asleep.While Solar catch me.

Solar P.O.V

Solar:Well,he probably got a very rough day"I said.Holding him in my arms Bridal Style.

I carry him though the pizzaplex.He look so innocent and cute.Wait why would I think that?uh..Whatever.We got to the car,and I drop him in the front seat gently so I won't wake him up.

Time pass!At home.

Sun P.O.V

Man.I was tired of taking care of the children.Atleast it's Friday.I was cooking dinner,than I heard the door open.I turn around to see Solar holding Moon.Moon is probably tired too.

Sun" HI Solar!"I said waving to him.

Solar"hi sunny"he respond.

Sun"it look like Moon is tired?Well,you can put him in his '🤔' room" I said to Solar.

Solar"Sure Sun"he said.

Sun"Thanks sol!"I said happily.

Solar P.O.V 😈😈😈

I went in to his room.And man,his room is a total garbage dump.I set him on the bed and went out.Before I went out of his room.I looked at him with a smile.I blushed a light pink without noticing.

2 a half hour later when everybody finish dinner.

Solar P.O.V again

I went to my room.I felt strange...for..Moon..I don't know what it means..Could have I?..Fell in love?...I was also still questioning my sexaulilty,so I went on my laptop and did 'a little research'.I read them till 11 o'clock p.m

In the Morning.

Moon P.O.V

I woke up with a fresh start,so I went out of my room.I saw solar having his casual coffee with abit sugar and 2 creams (I don't drink/know what type of coffee that will taste).I went over to him.He was also holding something else.It looked like notes of something.But I shouldn't go looking at his stuff.

Moon:"Hey bud" I said over his shoulder.

Solar"Hey hun"he replied.

I was surprised by what he said.I blushed a little but went on with my usual stuff.
Then he realized what he said and try to cover the embarrassment with his coffee.I took notice,but I shove it away.
Some minutes past.The family got up and they planed to do a small trip.Since we haven't did it with them and Solar.Unsure if we should bring Ruin.I don't like him.

I gone to my room to get the items we needed.Than,I heard a knock.I open the door to see Lunar in front of me.

Lunar:Moon?Can you help me find spedgot?" He asked.

Moon:"Sure little brother.When did you last put them?"I asked

I watch him think and he said in Solar's room.So me and Lunar went in.We looked around and we found nothing.Then I stumbled on a notebook.I know I shouldn't look but...I was curious.So I look in it.It was actually a dairy!There were some wholesome notes and some...unpleasant ones..I flip the pages to find the recent one.It said.

"Today at the daycare was normal.Not that chaotic or anything bad happen.When it was pass our shift.Me and Moon went out of the daycare.Before we got even on the first stairs,he fell asleep.Atleast I catch him.But ever since I started getting comfortable here.I felt somewhat..Feelings??For Moon.I would glance at him for abit then back to work...Am I Gay for him?!But I push it a side.But I can't help but feel...What's the word?..I don't know..I want to be there for him,hold him,have him,Love him.But I don't think I'm ready for that..I know we have a extra day off since it's spring break for the kids.And fazbear kinda got the price up.So I have time to think about confessing to him.."-Solar

I was a little bit a blushing mess.I still know I'm Aroace and thought no one will love me that way.But I think I found where my feelings are for...

Thanks for reading chapter 1! I love you puppy's! <3