⋋⁠✿ chapter eight ✿⁠⋌

━━━⁠)☆(━━━

scott mccall sighs out, a tired look on his face as he follows stiles stilinski out in the woods at night. "where are we going?"

"you'll see." stiles says, continuing to walk.

"because, we really shouldn't be out here, my mom's in an constant state of freak from what happened at the school." scott sighs out.

stiles then slumps down by a tree, scott following his actions, stiles sighs out, looking over at his best friend. "well, your mom's not the sheriff, okay? there's no comparison, okay? trust me."

scott looks over at stiles. "can you at least tell me what we're doing out here?"

"yes–––well, when your best friend gets dump-." stiles was saying.

scott interjects, disagreeing with him. "i didn't get dumped! we're just taking a break."

stiles shrugs, rambling out. "same thing, but, then it's like you or her get with someone else, which means absolutely nothing and then the other finds out and then you or her is gonna be like 'we were on a break!' yeah, i don't think so..."

scott gives stiles a look. "we're on a break–––."

"well–––when you get told by your girlfriend that you're taking a break, you get your best friend–––drunk."

stiles then was seen taking out a huge bottle of jack daniels, opening the cap, gently pushing it towards him with a grin.

                    ━━━⁠)☆(━━━

stiles was seen lying on his back, drunkenly laughing, a smile on his face, his eyes sparkling, looking up at the sky. "you know–––."

"she's just one girl, you know? there are so many girls in the sea."

scott fakely smiles, not exactly feeling like his self. "fishes in the sea."

stiles frowns at scott's clearly not in his right state of mind, turning to look at scott. "fishes? what are you talking about? i'm talking about girls, man!"

"you know, like–––fair skin, light brown long hair, light brown doe eyes that compliment the sunlight, making it even more beautiful, cute smile, that adorable little mark of a moon on their back, five foot seven, loves the color silver–––." stiles lovingly explains.

scott sighs out, knowing exactly who he was talking about. "like addison?"

stiles seemed impressed. "yeah! how'd you know?" the stilinski completely forgetting what he had said.

scott sighs out, carelessly rolling his eyes, a numb feeling on his chest.

                    ━━━⁠)☆(━━━

chris argent was pulling up in front of the high school the other morning, the doors all locked, which made the older argent irritated.

"mind if you open my door?" addison looks over at her father.

"mind if you keep no secrets from me?" argent retorted.

addison confusingly looks at him. "secrets?"

"mhm, like that night you sneaked out to meet the boyfriend?" argent questions, raising a brow at her.

addison slightly parted her lips, her then looking over at allison who raised her brows at her with a smile, addison scowling at her.

"well, did you know that allison had scott in her room all the times you guys were never home? doing the-." addison was saying, then allison smacked her.