Chapter Thirteen: A Jealous Teddy Bear~?

Cookie: Here Yay Go Now I Need To Go Stalk Goldie-Sempai. I Need More Dead People hmmm What?!

(Y/N) P.O.V

I ran down the street not trying to be late. I had a donut in my mouth and I was running and putting on my jacket. 'Oh Shiznet I'm Going To Be Late.'

Unfortunately I slept in late and I haven't ate since lunch so I stole my step mom's donut that she was going to eat. I'll buy her another one.

I finally made it to the door. I fall to my knees and dig in my purse for my keys. 'Found Them!' I unlocked the door and stepped inside. I saw that everyone was in there post. I smiled to Bannie and he winked at me.

Time for my shift to start.

{Time Skip To Magically Appeared In Your Office~}

I sit down in my chair and grabbed the tablet.

'Bannie Left Already? This Is No Surprise.' Then once I put the tablet down Bannie tries to jump scare me.

"Not today~" I giggled and Bannie pouted. He changed in human form.

"So (Y/N) wanna play a game?" Bannie said looking eager.

"Sure what game?" His eyes go black.

"Hide and Seek~" He says creepily trying to scare me. I placed my hand on his head and ruffled his hair.

"Awww look at you trying to scare me. Your just too cute to scare me." I laugh.

"No i'm not." He pouted and whined. "Can we please play (Y/N)?!" He pleaded like a kid. He reminds me of Freddie as a kid.

"Its to dark. Plus my flashlight is about to die." He sighs.

"Awww." He looks down. I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Hey if you get the others we can play different game!" I said cheering him up.

"Okay stay here!" He says running out the room.

"Oh Yeah!" I grabbed the tablet and checked on Mari. 'It looks like that now that she has no strings now she can roan free at night like the others.

"Hello?" I jumped at the mysterious voice.

"W-Whose there? Guys is that you?" No response. Just a giggle.

"Okay whose there!" I yelled getting angry. I checked my cameras and the little balloon dude was inside the vent.

"He can move?" I noticed that the screen was black.

"Hi~!" The voice said. 'Oh Shit.' I placed my tablet down and checked the vents. That little thing was there staring at me. I put the mask on and waited 15 seconds. Then took it off and checked the vent.

'He's still there! But I need to check on the others!' I took off the mask and flipped the tablet up. Bannie is still talking to the others. Then I flipped it down and the boy was in my room.

"Go Away!" I said putting on the mask.

"But I just wanna talk." The boy said. I sighed and took of the Freddy Head.

"Hi~ My name is Balloon Boy! What's yours?" I crossed my arms.

"(Y/N)." I said not giving a carein the world.