Prologue: The NightMare

~Prologue~

' "Where am I? What's happening? No not this dream! This nightmare I keep dreaming. Someone wake me up now please!"There is a figure standing in the distance covered in blood. She is always their haunting me. Every time I come near her she smirks and disappears. The figure looks like me but it can't me. "Whose blood is it?" I walk around. There is a girl laying in a pool of blood. The blood is making me loose my mind. I stared at the lifeless dead girl. She looks like the figure. As I reach out and touch her, her body slowly dissolves into sand. Screams fill the room echoing and slowing me down. They say things "You will never find love. Just give up." Music Was Playing and I Could Feel The World Spining. I fall to the ground and cover my ears. I scream and cry. "Where the hell am I? I don't want to be here! Get me out of here." ' Then A purple Shadow like figure stood in front of me. Smirk devilishly. "Ha Ha You Never Know When To Quit." Then everything was black.'

(Y/N) P.O.V

I awakened from my horror dream. Gasping for air and clenching my throat trying to recover reality. Ever since I founded out I got the job as Freddy Fazbears security officer for the night shift this dream comes to haunt me. It Doesn't mean anything. It is just a silly dream. Right? I forget about my horror dream and read the time. 5:00 am. My shift starts at Midnight. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw a shadowy figure run past me. I stood there in shock. Was that... I sighed. Maybe I was just seeing things. I yawned I needed rest. I slowly laid back down and closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

? ? ? P.O.V

I laughed at the girl As I Exit Her Dream. She was quite an adorable girl. She More Cute When She Is Scared. I Remembered The Look On Her Face. Until Reality Caught Me Out Of My Trance. 'Forget About That. She Is My Bait. I Need Her To Get Me Close To The Fazbear Brother. Freddy and Golden. Then Once I Get To Them, Then I Can Can Get My Revenge. I've Been Waiting For This Moment For A Long Time. I Stood In The Girl's Room. Waiting For Her Shift To Start.

Cookie: So This Is My First Story. Ignore My Other Ones. But So Ya. I Don't Have A Schedule On Which Day I'll Update But I'll Update ASAP! The Song Represent On How Your Character Feels About love. And The Picture Shows Her Nightmare

VEGGIES: I'M BACK!!!

Cookie: You Belong on www.fanfiction.net Not On Wattpad.

VEGGIES: I Decided To Hang Here For A While. :) I want to annoy you.

Cookie: *Growls* Anyway I have Stories On Fanfiction Go Check It Out

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6252302/

Bye!

VEGGIES: GOODBYE (Don't Read Her Stories They Suck :P)

Cookie: WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY?!?!

VEGGIES: SAVE MEH!!!

Cookie: Lol Bye :)